I'm a gringo, and proud of it!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maleko89

Staff member
Reaction score
What's your opinion? I say Claymores along border with Mexico....and have Marine snipers practice using sniper rifles. I know, I'm harsh. It also annoys having signs in spanish too. Learn the language, or get the fuck out.

Love, maleko89 lol

Here is a REAL INTERVIEW with an illegal Mexican at a protest march
in Texas. Trying to reason with an Illegal Mexican! This is good! Below is a good example of a discussion with a master of circular logic. Don 't be logical, don't respect the truth or your adversary, just say what you think makes a new case when the previous case gets too difficult to defend.
On the streets of downtown Houston , May 1, 2006.

Jim Moore reporting for a Houston TV station:
Jim: Juan, I see that you and thousands of other protesters are marching
in the streets to demonstrate for your cause. Exactly what is your cause and
what do you expect to accomplish by this protest?

Juan: We want our rights. We will show you how powerful we are. We will
bring Houston to its knees!

Jim: What rights?

Juan: Our right to live here...legally. Our right to get all the
benefits you get.

Jim: When did you come to the United States ?

Juan: Six years ago. I crossed over the border at night with seven other
friends.

Jim: Why did you come?

Juan: For work. I can earn as much in a month as I could in a year in
Mexico . Besides, I get free health care, our Mexican children can go to school free, if I lose my job I will get Welfare, and someday I will have the Social Security. Nothing like that in Mexico!

Jim: Did you feel badly about breaking our immigration laws when you
came?

Juan: No! Why should I feel bad? I have a right to be here. I have a
right to amnesty. I paid lots of money for my Social Security and Green Cards.

Jim: How did you acquire those documents?

Juan: From a guy in Dallas . He charged me a lot of money too.

Jim: Did you know that those documents were forged?

Juan: It is of no matter. I have a right to be here and work.

Jim: What is the "right" you speak of?

Juan: The right of all Aliens. It is found in your Constitution. Read
it!

Jim: I have read it, but I do not remember it saying anything about
rights for Aliens.

Juan: It is in that part where it says that all men have Alien rights,
like the right to pursue happiness. I wasn't happy in Mexico , so I came here.

Jim: I think you are referring to the declaration of Independence and
that document speaks to unalienable rights .. Not Alien rights.

Juan: Whatever.

Jim: Since you are demanding to become an American citizen, why then are
you carrying a Mexican Flag?

Juan: Because I am Mexican.

Jim: But you said you want to be given amnesty ... to become a US
citizen.

Juan: No. This is not what we want. This is our country, a part of
Mexico that you Gringos stole from us. We want it returned to its rightful
owner.

Jim: Juan, you are standing in Texas . After wining the war with Mexico
Texas became a Republic, and later Texans voted to join the USA . It was not stolen from Mexico .

Juan: That is a Gringo lie. Texas was stolen. So was California , New
Mexico and Arizona . It is just like all the other stuff you Gringos steal,
like oil and babies. You are a country of thieves.

Jim: Babies? You think we steal babies?

Juan: Sure. Like from Korea and Vietnam and China . I see them all over
the place. You let all these foreigners in, but try to keep us Mexicans out. How is this fair?

Jim: So, you really don't want to become an American citizen then.

Juan: I just want my rights! Everyone has a right to live, work, and
speak their native language wherever and whenever they please. That's another thing we demand. All signs and official documents should be in Spanish. Teachers must teach in Spanish. Soon, more people here in Houston will speak Spanish than English. It is our right!

Jim: If I were to cross over the border into Mexico without proper
documentation, what rights would I have there?

Juan: None. You would probably go to jail, but that's different.

Jim: How is it different? You said everyone has the right to live
wherever they please.

Juan: You Gringos are a bunch of land grabbing thieves. Now you want
Mexico too? Mexico has its rights. You Gringos have no rights in Mexico . Why
would you want to go there anyway? There is no free medical service, schools, or welfare there for foreigners such as you. You cannot even own land in my country. Stay in the country of your birth.

Jim: I can see that there is no way that we can agree on this issue.
Thank you for your comments.

Juan: Viva Mexico !

You will not see this heart-stopping photo on the front page of the NY
Times or on the lead story of the major news networks. The protestors put up the Mexican flag over the American flag flying upside down at Montebello High School in California. Pass this along to every American citizen in your address books and to every representative in the state and federal government. If you choose to remain uninvolved, do not be amazed when you no longer have a nation to call your own nor anything you have worked for left since it will be "redistributed" to the activists while you are so peacefully staying out of the "fray". Check history, it is full of nations/empires that disappeared when its citizens no longer held their core beliefs and values. One person CAN make a difference. One plus one plus one plus one plus one plus one........

The battle for our secure borders and immigration laws that actually
mean something, however, hasn't even begun.

If this ticks YOU off...PASS IT ON!

I believe these are the missing pictures.

Attachments

• mexico.jpg
    mexico.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 8
  • mex2.jpg
    mex2.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 12
  • mex3.jpg
    mex3.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 19
Lew, please pipe up! I'm curious to your opinion! Thanks!

Mark

I'm with you. I've got some older rifles I need to get sighted in.

Sean Morley

I like how none of you are in any of the states bordering Mexico.

But I agree with the letter. If you want to see what happens to a country that lets a minority have government authority just come to NZ. The Maoris are running rampant wanting to put more money into the dole (welfare) wich is recieved by far more Maori than any other race. They lso seem to follow thier own laws when it comes to murders. (2 kids were killed at thome and no one, not even the parrents, are saying anything aswell s impeeding the investigation in other ways)

Much as I love the roads nd my mtes here, I really miss Texas even with the illigall alliens.

By the way, fastest way to clear an area full of them is to show up in a green panel van.

My state does not border to Mexico but the pecker head congressmen here are trying to get a hub border road put in here. basically they want a non-stop road with no exits or entrances off of it from mexico to kansas. Then they will have border patrol inspect incoming trucks here and let them divert which ever way they need to go (since we are in the middle of the whole country).

Not only that but we have a tremendous illegal population since they tend to flee well into the country hoping not to get picked up and sent back.

Sean

This is what we say in Canada....:biglaugh:

Man this would make a great T-shirt !

Attachments

• CanadaImmigrationPolicy.jpg
    CanadaImmigrationPolicy.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 8
I know, but it is funny. Actually, I'm not a raciest ( damm did I spell that right ? ) anyway, you know what I mean. It doesn't matter, an asshole, is an asshole. It is not determined by skin color or where your from.

However, apples usually never fall far from the tree. It doesn't take long to learn if someone is an asshole or not. Sometimes one question is all it takes.

Even though Indiana is far from the border, we have PLENTY of them here. They demand this and that and we cower to them. Why the government feels as though we owe them something is incomprehensible to me.

Just my two cents.

Ok Mark,
The problem is not Mexico or thier people---- Its our government!!!:damn angry: And don't give me any crap about President Bush.

This all started in the 1960's with a bill in the senate by non other than a Kennedy( not John) who is still in there. Since that time, politicos of both parties have screwed over the American populace by not enforcing the laws that were ( and are) on the books.
Here are some possible solutions.
1. CLOSE AND SECURE OUR BORDERS
2. RID OURSELVES OF ALL FORIGN CRIMINALS
3. SERIOUSLY LARGE FINES FOR EMPLOYERS WHO USE UN-DOCUMANTED FORIGNERS
4. MODERN,BIOMETRIC DOCUMENTATION
5.BRING BACK "LA MEGRA"
6. Drug smugglers to be shot on sight:cheers:

JUST A FEW OF MY LOONY IDEAS but you did ask????
Lew

No argument here. The executive branch and congress are corrupt.

I think your #1 is the first solution. Plug the holes and properly defend all borders.

Next, make it a federal crime for US businesses that employee illegals. I think this is the major magnet for illegals.

If they want to be "Americans" they should be required to learn English and serve in the millitary a minimum of 3-5 years. If they want to fly the Mexican flag, deport them. I'm a German-American and I don't fly that countries flag.

We should send special forces to taint drug crops. I realize this won't work too well with meth but it would be a start.

being an illegal pays!

* Actual letter from an Iowa resident and sent to his senator.

The Honorable Tom Harkin

731 Hart Senate Office Building

Phone (202) 224 3254

Washington DC , 20510

Dear Senator Harkin,

As a native Iowan and excellent customer of the Internal Revenue Service, I am writing to ask for your assistance. I have contacted the Department of Homeland Security in an effort to determine the process for becoming an illegal alien and they referred me to you.
My primary reason for wishing to change my status from U.S. Citizen to illegal alien stems from the bill which was recently passed by the Senate and for which you voted. If my understanding of this bill's provisions is accurate, as an illegal alien who has been in the United States for five years, all I need to do to become a citizen is to pay a $2,000 fine and income taxes for three of the last five years. I know a good deal when I see one and I am anxious to get the process started before everyone figures it out.

Simply put, those of us who have been here legally have had to pay taxes every year so I am excited about the prospect of avoiding two years of taxes in return for paying a $2,000 fine. Is there any way that I can apply to be illegal retroactively? This would yield an excellent result for me and my family because we paid heavy taxes in 2004 and 2005.
Additionally, as an illegal alien I could begin using the local emergency room as my primary health care provider. Once I have stopped paying premiums for medical insurance, my accountant figures I could save almost $10,000 a year.
Another benefit in gaining illegal status would be that my daughter would receive preferential treatment relative to her law school applications, as well as "in-state" tuition rates for many colleges throughout the United States for my son.
Lastly, I understand that illegal status would relieve me of the burden of renewing my driver's license and making those burdensome car insurance premiums. This is very important to me given that I still have college age children driving my car.

If you would provide me with an outline of the process to become illegal (retroactively if possible) and copies of the necessary forms, I would be most appreciative.

Thank you for your assistance.
Your Loyal Constituent,
Donald Ruppert Burlington , IA

Get your Forms NOW! Call your Internal Revenue Service 1-800-289-1040.

Nice, I'll be using this to write my senators.

Mark "Gringo" Milne

Re: being an illegal pays!

* Actual letter from an Iowa resident and sent to his senator.

The Honorable Tom Harkin

731 Hart Senate Office Building

Phone (202) 224 3254

Washington DC , 20510

Dear Senator Harkin,

As a native Iowan and excellent customer of the Internal Revenue Service, I am writing to ask for your assistance. I have contacted the Department of Homeland Security in an effort to determine the process for becoming an illegal alien and they referred me to you.
My primary reason for wishing to change my status from U.S. Citizen to illegal alien stems from the bill which was recently passed by the Senate and for which you voted. If my understanding of this bill's provisions is accurate, as an illegal alien who has been in the United States for five years, all I need to do to become a citizen is to pay a $2,000 fine and income taxes for three of the last five years. I know a good deal when I see one and I am anxious to get the process started before everyone figures it out.

Simply put, those of us who have been here legally have had to pay taxes every year so I am excited about the prospect of avoiding two years of taxes in return for paying a $2,000 fine. Is there any way that I can apply to be illegal retroactively? This would yield an excellent result for me and my family because we paid heavy taxes in 2004 and 2005.
Additionally, as an illegal alien I could begin using the local emergency room as my primary health care provider. Once I have stopped paying premiums for medical insurance, my accountant figures I could save almost $10,000 a year.
Another benefit in gaining illegal status would be that my daughter would receive preferential treatment relative to her law school applications, as well as "in-state" tuition rates for many colleges throughout the United States for my son.
Lastly, I understand that illegal status would relieve me of the burden of renewing my driver's license and making those burdensome car insurance premiums. This is very important to me given that I still have college age children driving my car.

If you would provide me with an outline of the process to become illegal (retroactively if possible) and copies of the necessary forms, I would be most appreciative.

Thank you for your assistance.
Your Loyal Constituent,
Donald Ruppert Burlington , IA

Get your Forms NOW! Call your Internal Revenue Service 1-800-289-1040.

Now thats pretty funny....

ive been here in Iowa working for the past 2 weeks. Im working in a TINY town called columbus junction IA. I have never seen so many mexicans in my life. This place is as rural as it gets, nothing but fields fields natural gas pipeline and more fields. The guy showing me the locations to spray on the natural gas pipeline is a 58 year old mexican. He came here when he was 20 and married a white girl. This guys is making 24$ an hour sitting on his ass in an air conditioned truck while i sweat my ass off pulling hose for less than half of what he makes working my ass off. Tell me thats right............

Im not a racist either, i wish we could come to a reasonable compromise with mexico. Some way to benefit us all. And man do i love them mexican women, they are beautiful!!!!!!! And ive heard they are faithful....like geese, once they breed they are for life!

Back