Jade Helm,,, Fact or Fiction?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I lot of this article strikes me as fiction or doomsday conspiracy type stuff. I will say that it would be naive to think that marshal law is not possible, even likely if our rights and privacy continue to be attacked.

Did they take over an ice cream factory to fuck with Texans? My guess is no.

Are they training soldiers to enforce martial law? Dont kid yourselves, they are trained and equipped to do this at any time the choice is made. This should concern every citizen.

Nationwide civil unrest... dunno, it becomes less far fetched as time rolls on. The bright side is the ratio of citizens to servicemen is HUGE. Another bright side (pure speculation here) many servicemen are freedom loving USA citizens like us and will find it morally objectionable to fight the very thing they enlisted to protect.

Just sayin' :confused2:

I'm sure our next president will be much better and make it a priority to unwind some of the damage of the last several administrations. *cough*

We are about to be bitched! :buttsexor:

The local sheriff department as well as the police here have been using mug shot targets for some time

With Martial Law there may not be a next President. Kind of a Putin thing. Doubtful Obama will ever look like him though.:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Back