Know your mechanic

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You still can't comprehend that John made me his moderator because he told me he approved of the way I handled the abuse and dealt with members on his sites as well as other sites--I have those messages from him also---bottom line is that is that it comes back to bite.
Did you forget I am a moderator to ? Lmao

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230820_091333_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230820_091333_Facebook.jpg
    450.6 KB · Views: 1
Would a photo of my drivers license and birth certificate with the name JOHN HARRIS convince you idiots?
So your saying that your name is John Harris? So why is everything that you posted in the past on this site under Jon Harris? So were you lying then.....or are you lying now?
You forget that I challenged you to a dyno shootout. I was willing to pay for your room, and pay for the dynotime. Run your bike and the 07 back to back on the dyno. best tune wins. if your bike makes better horse power.....I would sing your praises. Your reply was that you would meet me at my house and whip my ass. i told you to come on.
The point of all of this thread is to post the truth about you. That has been done. You dont know what name to call yourself. Jon......John.....etc. People can see this thread and see your precarious grip on reality. When you started taking credit for the info that i posted on here years ago, I changed those posts to "edited". This place in an excellent source for all things Vmax. Occasionally I still give advice to people about tuning, but I dont post here too much,the info was credited to other people. You forget that you and your "brother in law" asked my back in the fall of 2014 got in touch with me about how to tune a Vmax with stage 1 needles.
Time to go back to FB where there isnt as much drama. I was gone for the last 2 years. Whats a few more?

Eric

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230820_091333_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230820_091333_Facebook.jpg
    450.6 KB · Views: 0
So your saying that your name is John Harris? So why is everything that you posted in the past on this site under Jon Harris? So were you lying then.....or are you lying now?
You forget that I challenged you to a dyno shootout. I was willing to pay for your room, and pay for the dynotime. Run your bike and the 07 back to back on the dyno. best tune wins. if your bike makes better horse power.....I would sing your praises. Your reply was that you would meet me at my house and whip my ass. i told you to come on.
The point of all of this thread is to post the truth about you. That has been done. You dont know what name to call yourself. Jon......John.....etc. People can see this thread and see your precarious grip on reality. When you started taking credit for the info that i posted on here years ago, I changed those posts to "edited". This place in an excellent source for all things Vmax. Occasionally I still give advice to people about tuning, but I dont post here too much,the info was credited to other people. You forget that you and your "brother in law" asked my back in the fall of 2014 got in touch with me about how to tune a Vmax with stage 1 needles.
Time to go back to FB where there isnt as much drama. I was gone for the last 2 years. Whats a few more?

Eric
The missing H just saves me on ink and typing. I got the stage one info from Mike Lees at Starrider Performance. I don't think there are any precarious grips on reality I think there is a lot of speculation and paranoia along with a jealously. It a good thing you didn't get to meet my sister after what you said about her-i actually stopped her and her husband from making that trip. Says a lot about your character don't ya think?

Last edited:

Eric
You also remember the 1st year when you just came onto Facebook and 25 guys jumped on you telling you how wrong you were about how well their cops worked for them. You also made some pretty rude sexual comments about my family didn't you?

So it turns out that the owner of the carbs that were posted (not a mechanic himself) bought a set of Venture carbs and tried to fabricate his own choke lever- after failing he sent them to Danny and not to Kyle.

I hope this doesn't pour more gasoline on this dumpster fire of a conversaation but I don't need any help doing carbs - my first carb job was in 1968 or 69, I can't remember any more. I spent an entire week at the Suzuki training center in Chicago in 1975 just on Mikuni carbs and another week on their RE5 rotary (Wankel) they introduced that year. I read these for entertainment and this thread is providing a lot of it ! Thanks guys, LOL !

I'm in San Antonio, TX. It is safe to say that I'm quite knowledgeable even if I say it myself. If there's something you need, send me a PM. I've got a day job so available only on weekends. Bring your own parts. I don't do anything basic like oil changes or tire changes. You've got other places for that.

Last edited:
Back