lebron james

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't know enough about the subject to argue. I've never watched more than 5 minutes of a basketball game in my life. In my opinion, it resides down there with golf. Boring as shit. HANDS DOWN. Just barely above basketball, i would rank baseball. Hockey next. Football above all those. The coolest sport out there is that shit they put on GTV or whatever the hell channel it is. Ninja Warrior. That always makes me laugh. Theres not a whole lot on TV(at least for me with absolute basic, basic channels) interesting enough to get a laugh out of. This forum is great though I get some good laughs out of it too. Definitely got a good chuckle back at when you first came around and were gettin all PO'ed at yankee. Glad to see you're now rolling with it and have even come up with a couple to throw back.

most athletes are over paid multi millionaire drug attics !!! 99% play sports for the money , not the love of the game ! Thats why there always in trouble ! How if you make 5 million a year to practice during the week & play a game that maybe your actually in for maybe 1/2 hr. Of actually play time , do you carry a gun into a nightclub , or run somebody over & kill them while your driving drunk ? Crack heads ! Over paid crack heads ! If you want to see real fucking games watch any of the college games , in any sport !

he is the best bball player that has ever been. period!!!

I disagree.

I do however think he can do things on the court at his position that make it look like nobody can stop him. Plus, he seems like he has a good head on his shoulders, unlike some of the other self labeled superstars. King James dishes, rebounds, blocks shots, hustles, is unselfish.... Kobe, TMac, and any of the others, to me, are just the opposite.

most athletes are over paid multi millionaire drug attics !!! 99% play sports for the money , not the love of the game ! Thats why there always in trouble ! How if you make 5 million a year to practice during the week & play a game that maybe your actually in for maybe 1/2 hr. Of actually play time , do you carry a gun into a nightclub , or run somebody over & kill them while your driving drunk ? Crack heads ! Over paid crack heads ! If you want to see real fucking games watch any of the college games , in any sport !

I agree with COP RUNNER. A lot of pro athletes are over paid thugs! Especially the NBA. Give me a college game any day. Let's see Tebow pull a PAC MAN Jones on somebody in a night club. Never happen but one day he will make the same money or more and never try to pull off the same garbage. The Cowboys= Americas Team.....Bwhahahah. I guess they do represent Dallas pretty accurately but not my America. No, I'm not a Tebow whore but you got to respect the guy. He is an example of a good leader.

Don't bash Dallas just because of Jerry Jones idiocy. He is not well liked here in Dallas. Wish we had kept the Tuna and got rid of Jerry....

At least we got rid of Pacman.

I agree with COP RUNNER. A lot of pro athletes are over paid thugs! Especially the NBA. Give me a college game any day. Let's see Tebow pull a PAC MAN Jones on somebody in a night club. Never happen but one day he will make the same money or more and never try to pull off the same garbage. The Cowboys= Americas Team.....Bwhahahah. I guess they do represent Dallas pretty accurately but not my America. No, I'm not a Tebow whore but you got to respect the guy. He is an example of a good leader.

what does that have to do with lbj, he is a incredible athlete and a student of the game, people think he is getting better but it has always been there, he's just learning more about the game, i also played bball from 6th grade thru college and am a 3 handicap avid golfer, am i still allowed on this sight. dave

HEY , DIRTYSTINKNAPE , YOU SHOULD "WIN" SOMETHING FOR AGREEING WITH ME , YOUR ONLY THE SECOND ONE SINCE I JOINED THIS FORUM A YEAR & A HALF AGO ! "LOL":rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

HEY , DIRTYSTINKNAPE , YOU SHOULD "WIN" SOMETHING FOR AGREEING WITH ME , YOUR ONLY THE SECOND ONE SINCE I JOINED THIS FORUM A YEAR & A HALF AGO ! "LOL":rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

ill bet my ass you guys are hating me, a ex jock yuppie, keep in mind we are all here to discuss one thing MR. MAX if you think about it look at how much time we spend on here talking about a mas produced toy, and fighting with each other, gotta love the net, i am not bitching i enjoy this shit, but should be spending QT with family. dave

ill bet my ass you guys are hating me, a ex jock yuppie, keep in mind we are all here to discuss one thing MR. MAX if you think about it look at how much time we spend on here talking about a mas produced toy, and fighting with each other, gotta love the net, i am not bitching i enjoy this shit, but should be spending QT with family. dave

Hey 190, I don't think anyone here has any hate for ya' man. I'd like to think that no one here would be against ya just because you into bball or whatever you're into. To each their own. I just know it's not for me. Alot of folks think I'm strange cause I could care less about pretty much all typical sports but if I'm gonna watch any professional sport the one I can tolerate most is football. I played some midget football and soccer in like 4th grade. Once I got into it I found it wasn't my thing. After that I turned into a bicycle junkee. Raced BMX for a while and had a blast with that. Got into dirtbikes pretty young too. Once I turned 17 I quit BMX and basically been working my ass off since. I just got my max this summer and it's the first thing I've had in over 6 years that aint broke that I can use for just me, as a hobby that I enjoy (well sometimes the wife comes along).

i don't dislike anyone on this forum ! Everyone has information & experiences to share ! I just think in 99% of professional sports , even motor sports , they are egotistical - over paid - drug attic - thug - scumbags ! You want to see a good game , go to a high school game or a college game ! You want to see a good stock car race , go to your local short track ! Guys who are racing for the love of it & loosing money doing it ! I must say one thing that all of the race tracks & venues i have been to , drag racers ( nhra ) ( ihra ) pro-mods - pro divisions are some of the nicest down to earth , non- egotistical people i've ever met in my life !

190, Life is way too short to hate anyone unless they are trying to kill me, my friends or hurt my family. This is really the first site I have been a part of and I really enjoy it and the people. I learn a lot and cut up and have fun at the same time. I for one can't go through life taking it too seriously. As far as the pro sports thing, it's all about the money. College and high school kids are hungry. I have all but given up on NASCAR too. Its not what it used to be by any stretch. :confused2:

Back