Lookalikes

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnpclynch

Reaction score
Does anybody have a celebrity that looks like themselves?

Because I'm sitting back watching some Vmax related videos with the TV in the background sipping some fine whiskey and I'm thinking - that's gotta be Sean's brother

(we're not interested in people that look like celebrities :biglaugh:)

sons-of-guns-will-hayden-4.jpg

Here's mine (apparently)... Mark Evans on Discovery, maybe it's because of all the rust and oil

tv7b7525eb6d0626c58a5db3f524769bd3.jpeg

Mine's only a Celebrity in the Vmax community (Wyotech HP Shootout Winner - Marcus Hickman) and we look more like brothers than actual look-a-likes.

I'm the better looking one on the left btw. :biglaugh:
attachment.php

Attachments

• Marcus and Me.jpg
    Marcus and Me.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 132
Supposedly I look like DeNiro. I don't see it, but I have had about 20 people say that I do. I wish I could cash in on it somehow!

Some number of yrs ago, I was accused of resembling both pres billybob Clinton and John Elway. I decked him and he never said it again.

The photo in the original post reminds me of a yahoo I once met - goes by the name of Tramahawk.

Folks at work used to call me Toby because they said I looked like Toby Keith.

Attachments

• tobyortony.jpg
    tobyortony.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 64
I have been told both don and mark walberg on numerous occasions. Most recently by a male in his with his late 60s who owns the general contracting outfit I was doing a job for. I don't see it. I think this is my first selfie, hair styled by my max.:rofl_200:

Attachments

• IMAG0146.jpg
    IMAG0146.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 32
The photo in the original post reminds me of a yahoo I once met - goes by the name of Tramahawk.

LOL....is that a good thing or a bad thing??? LOL....I guess that I can see a bit of a resemblance there, but I am much better looking...

My kid looks kinda like princess lea from star wars with the wife's "home remedy" for a possible ear infection.

Attachments

• IMAG0144.jpg
    IMAG0144.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 28
:ummm:A Partially cooked onion. She does a lot of things differently. Funny thing is, her old world remedies usually work! She isn't crying from pain, she is pissed cause momma strapped the onion on her head, then daddy took a picture of her while he was laughing uncontrollably.

Maybe the onions made her cry? They do make your eyes water...

Maybe the onions made her cry? They do make your eyes water...

What very few people know is that onions were an early form of mobile communication, but the main drawback was how quiet they were
First, you take a large onion and slice it in half - each side remains subatomically paired with the other
Then, when a call is to be made, you heat/fry each half to stimulate quantum tunnelling
Now press the onion side firmly against your ear and if you listen carefully enough you just might hear the onion ring

LOL....is that a good thing or a bad thing??? LOL....I guess that I can see a bit of a resemblance there, but I am much better looking...
Nothing derogatory meant Eric. I was actually being serious - for a change. I did see a resemblance there.

My kid looks kinda like princess lea from star wars with the wife's "home remedy" for a possible ear infection.
That picture makes my ears sorta hurt just by looking at it. Ouchy.

Back