looking for a sport bike

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax190

Reaction score
been looking for a used sport bike for the summer, looked at a 99 buell xb12 today, beautiful bike with 17k on it, asking $5,ooo, is this to high? can't find any on e-bay to compare it to.:ummm:

do a U.S. wide craiglist search

'"search string" site:craigslist.org'

Never rode the model you are looking at but rode a firebolt, shakes like shit at the stoplights but otherwise a fun bike.

you can try searchtemptest.com...

or i fyou goto google... you type whatever you want followed by ' site:craigslist.org'

Never rode the model you are looking at but rode a firebolt, shakes like shit at the stoplights but otherwise a fun bike.

I rode a Buell SS at a demo ride ( can't remember the model), but it did the same thing. The weight, handling, power was all great but as soon as you stopped at a light, the thing shook like shit. I kept thinking the thing was going to stall out. It was smooth when you were riding it though... could never figure that out. :ummm:

I rode a Buell SS at a demo ride ( can't remember the model), but it did the same thing. The weight, handling, power was all great but as soon as you stopped at a light, the thing shook like shit. I kept thinking the thing was going to stall out. It was smooth when you were riding it though... could never figure that out. :ummm:

would you buy one, there are so many sport bikes out there now, i don't want a beast, just something that handles like it's on rails.

would you buy one, there are so many sport bikes out there now, i don't want a beast, just something that handles like it's on rails.

If it didn't idle like that, I would. It may have been set up wrong. It wasn't a popular bike at the demo ride as everyone was taking out the cruisers.

Could probably score a used 600 or 1000 ninja/ cbr for about
5 or 6 grand. Maybe a yamaha r1 would have to be an older
model though.

Magoo is this you leaving the golf course on your new sport bike:confused2:

Attachments

• mini-pocket-rocket.bmp.jpeg
    mini-pocket-rocket.bmp.jpeg
    20 KB · Views: 9
Aren't you the "engineer" who still swears his scoops are made of plastic!
rofl_200.gif

Now I dont give a shit who you are thats some funny shit right there! Closed post

"My Last Post" By Magoo..

And I was all excited and now this retarded thread starts:bang head:

I still have an 05 Katana 600... no plastics, but the price is hard to beat!

It isn't really a sport bike.... it is more like a sport bike wanna-be

Dave, you're rich, remember ? Buy the bike - if you don't like it just tow it to my house & dump it in the front yard & I'll deal with it. While you're at it, buy a Venture too - I've always wanted one of those... :eusa_dance:

Back