• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

looking for adjustable levers for an 85

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. I just tried again but no-go.:ummm: Oh well I will just have to wait a couple more weeks and see what happens. Never had any problems recieving goods befor on E-Bay.

I bought stuff from these people before. I see the price has gone up too. It took a while to get here, 2 weeks. Customer service was good.
I want a pair of these levers. There is a 3 day auction for them now. The price
may go up on these too. They are very popular.
Steve-o

Mine came yesterday (1 week) to the Los Angeles area. It took me 5 minutes to install. Nice quality bits. I bought the four fingers and it is the same size as the stocker. The bushing from my original brake handle is quite worn and must be replaced. I saw the part for $5 at my local Yamaha dealer. I adjust both levers to the #2 settings and all is good.

Is wtxracing the only eBay vendor that has levers that fit? Actually verified, not just ordered. I already have a set that was stated to fit in the auction that doesn't. :bang head:

i don't know about any other vendors but with multiple people confirming they fit i went ahead and ordered them for my brother. he has done 50 miles i think or so with them and love 'em.

honestly the levers got there quicker than some other ebay stuff that i've done within the country.

i don't know about any other vendors but with multiple people confirming they fit i went ahead and ordered them for my brother. he has done 50 miles i think or so with them and love 'em.

honestly the levers got there quicker than some other ebay stuff that i've done within the country.

I bid on the adjustable ones you mentioned earlier but since it is an auction, may not win. Weird they have all but that one on a BIN auction. Guess the $20 lower price is to entice bidding. :confused2:

I bid on the adjustable ones you mentioned earlier but since it is an auction, may not win. Weird they have all but that one on a BIN auction. Guess the $20 lower price is to entice bidding. :confused2:

She knows we are interested in them now.
That would be a good way for her to test and see what they are worth to us.
Don't bid it up too high!

Or message her, just tell her what you want. Money talks. :biglaugh:

PS. Can she read a text based version of the thread without becoming a member?

Yay! mine are now in the USA, Jamaica, NY...hopefully I will have them by Thursday now if not sooner! I will post before and after pics on my 2005 once I get them!

PS. Can she read a text based version of the thread without becoming a member?

yup!

i'm surprised morley or someone hasn't gotten ahold of them and asked for a bunch to keep stock here.

Well, I have been outbid, so hope they will add more to eBay... :bang head:

Yay! mine are now in the USA, Jamaica, NY...hopefully I will have them by Thursday now if not sooner! I will post before and after pics on my 2005 once I get them!

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:
Mine too, The just went through Anchorage yesterday, So I should have them at my doorstep tomorrow.

The latest news is that they will have extendable and foldable levers soon.

My two-finger levers arrived today :clapping:
I gave them the once over and mock-up fitting. I don't know who the little dude who made them over there, but they are sweet. I expected to have to shim a little here and there, but nope. These things are spot on. :punk: Easily worth more than the $60 for the both of them. I'll be doing the install on Friday.

levers.jpg

Cool! Think I'm gonna go with the 2 finger.. hopefully the dd mod I'm putting in will be ok with them. Now jusy got to find a friend with an eBay account and decide if I want black or red......

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Can you get them in all black? I saw the ones that are black with red adjusters, but I want them completely blacked out.

I just left pos feedback on the purchase.
There must have been a surge on buyers, the price just went up $20.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/25100801363...NX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_1369wt_909
They're showing 4 left of the 2 finger model.

4 finger style still at 59.95:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-Fingers-S...Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item3a712c21ec

Mine are in my state now so they should be arriving tomorrow I hope! I cant wait and I will post pics of mine thereafter.

Back