Maybe someone is interested .

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMAX1260

Supporting Member
Reaction score
it's been awhile since i posted something but i have been transferd to athens and have no internet connection .. i dont have even a house yet. i just took somedays and came to my town . i wanna wish everyone here best wishes for you and your familys.

i was searching the net and found this . maybe a lot of you have seen it in the fb. it is a very custom v-max and is a nice one.
http://www.nettimoto.com/yamaha/vmx-1200-v-max/1240197

Glad to see you back, Hope everything works out for you George...

Thats a nice custom vmax, however i'm not crazy about the vents in the faux tank cover. also thats a big offset in the rear wheel.

I do like the paint job alot, and that rear rotor looks bad ass'd. wonder how well it works ?

:kewlpics:Wow!! what a beautiful work of art.To bad about that off set wheel.After all those hours in the thing,u think they would have done something about it.If I had the scratch to buy it,"and I wish I did". That would be the first thing to fix.IMHO:biglaugh:

George, it's good to hear from you. Have a Happy New Year Brother...

Dave

Glad to see you back, Hope everything works out for you George...

Thats a nice custom vmax, however i'm not crazy about the vents in the faux tank cover. also thats a big offset in the rear wheel.

I do like the paint job alot, and that rear rotor looks bad ass'd. wonder how well it works ?

hey bill did you end up getting a bike table and do you have your bike all apart yet? springs coming soon...:rofl_200:

hey bill did you end up getting a bike table and do you have your bike all apart yet? springs coming soon...:rofl_200:

Oh ya! cmon spring
I'm doing everything we talked about at BRC

Attachments

• 2011-11-14_17-35-09_809[1] (Small).JPG
    2011-11-14_17-35-09_809[1] (Small).JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 2011-10-24_19-28-41_344[1] (Small).JPG
    2011-10-24_19-28-41_344[1] (Small).JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 10

Latest posts

Back