New to Forum

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, I'm Brian and I'm new to this forum, I have been a V-Max owner since March of 2021. I have to credit Jeff Marcum and his YouTube channel in getting me interested in owning one. I sold my last bike about 14 years ago, a Honda V45 Magna and was looking into riding again. When I started my search, the locator function on the Yamaha site said there were 5 new bikes left all over the US. I started calling and it was on my last call to Cycle World of Athens Ga. that finally said that they had one. Not positive but I might have purchased the last 2020 there was and don't regret it at all. Haven't ridden it as much as I had hoped, but I'm still relatively young and this North Texas heat can't last forever.

Attachments

• A.jpg
    A.jpg
    222.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 0
  • sd.jpg
    sd.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 0
Nothing to be embarrassed about. It's yours so you use it as you like.

The mileage is so low that it is tempting to mothball it so it achieves maximum dollar when sold in 10 or 20 years time.

On the other hand enjoy riding it whilst you can, who knows what is around the next corner.

Nothing to be embarrassed about. It's yours so you use it as you like.

The mileage is so low that it is tempting to mothball it so it achieves maximum dollar when sold in 10 or 20 years time.

On the other hand enjoy riding it whilst you can, who knows what is around the next corner.
Both are valid points and interesting, could get the new Honda Rebel1100 and put the 1700 in hibernation.😏

Hello, I'm Brian and I'm new to this forum, I have been a V-Max owner since March of 2021. I have to credit Jeff Marcum and his YouTube channel in getting me interested in owning one. I sold my last bike about 14 years ago, a Honda V45 Magna and was looking into riding again. When I started my search, the locator function on the Yamaha site said there were 5 new bikes left all over the US. I started calling and it was on my last call to Cycle World of Athens Ga. that finally said that they had one. Not positive but I might have purchased the last 2020 there was and don't regret it at all. Haven't ridden it as much as I had hoped, but I'm still relatively young and this North Texas heat can't last forever.
Buy the Yes warranty for the longest length of time!

That light should go off when you move. Almost time for 1rst oil change and shaft oil. Break in stuff.

Back