Models

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So any one here into building Military Models ? I don't think Christine's father was ever planning on running out. We dug all these out today about 3/4 still have the plastic on them 509 of them in all. There are a maybe 40 that are plastic soldiers. There all pretty old I am sure they do not make any of these any more.

Attachments

• models in boxes 007.jpg
    models in boxes 007.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 40
  • models in boxes 008.jpg
    models in boxes 008.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 43
  • models in boxes 010.jpg
    models in boxes 010.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 36
  • models in boxes 015.jpg
    models in boxes 015.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 37
  • models in boxes 006.jpg
    models in boxes 006.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 49
Kyle I would think you could get some decent $$ from researching them online and selling them to some collector as a bulk package, not as much $$ as selling them individually but you would not have to sell them piecemeal. Cataloging them would take some time, but probably would be worth it. A bunch of digital images and opened but not built, or unopened should do the trick.

Try contacting these people, they have been in business in the Ft. Lauderdale area for decades. http://www.maniacshobbycomplex.com/about/

You might try Hobby Lobby too.

Here's another possibility. http://www.oakridgehobbies.com/

More

Several organizations and publications exist to support and promote the hobby of modeling military vehicles. The Armor Modeling and Preservation Society or AMPS is an 800-plus member organization devoted to the hobby. The International Plastic Modellers' Society (or IPMS) supports modelers of all types including military vehicle modelers. The Miniature Armoured Fighting Vehicle Association (MAFVA, http://www.mafva.net/) is a UK-b
Commercial publications devoted to or including military vehicle modeling include AFVModeller, Military Miniatures In Review (MMiR), Armour Modelling, and Military Modelling.
External links[edit]

Thanks Philip, I don't think I want to sell them individual . I have already been ebaying all kinds of stuff & don't care to get into it full time. I have 509 of these & still have the soldier collection to deal with to.

I build and paint revell car models and a few tamiya i still have.

Attachments

• SANY1766.jpg
    SANY1766.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 24
  • SANY1491.jpg
    SANY1491.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 24
  • SANY1523.jpg
    SANY1523.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 24
A few more---how much all models?

Attachments

• SANY1813.jpg
    SANY1813.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 9
  • SANY1539.jpg
    SANY1539.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 11
  • SANY1466.jpg
    SANY1466.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 10
  • SANY1528.jpg
    SANY1528.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 9
I build electric guitars too--strats mostly and teles

Attachments

• SANY2891.jpg
    SANY2891.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 11
  • SANY2791.jpg
    SANY2791.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 11
  • SANY2495.jpg
    SANY2495.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 12
  • SANY2425.jpg
    SANY2425.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 10
Here is a very large Revell WW2 submarine I built, above the sub is cases full of diecast Corvettes and heavy equipment, and lots of Ho trains, on the shelves not in the picture I have display cases full of modern era tanks, plus a whole lot sailing ships, most are wooden hulls and a ton of unopened model truck kits, and VERY large ship kits like a 3 foot Enterprise and Titanic kit.

Attachments

• 20141004_171636_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    20141004_171636_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 35
A few more---how much all models?

Nice stuff you have built. I have no idea how much on all of them at this point. I am sure shipping would get to be a bit to for all of them . Some are toy soldiers that are considered models not sure why besides people like to paint them. There are a lot of Tamiya in this collection.

Bro, you are gonna have a ton of room there once everything is sorted, sold, cleared out. You can't put a price on that!
I'm a WW2 airplane guy the bigger the better if you got any of that.

Bro, you are gonna have a ton of room there once everything is sorted, sold, cleared out. You can't put a price on that!
I'm a WW2 airplane guy the bigger the better if you got any of that.

These were not in our way they were all in boxes in an attic closet until we dug them out last night. We already have more room than we need this freakin house is to big for us I think its 3600 SF

I think these are going to take a while to sit here & figure values on. I believe they will still be easier to figure out than all the toy soldiers which I have not even put a dent in yet.

Ok so where's the bikini babes !! The title of the post was model's right???

Here ya go Scuff ! Hope this holds you over for a bit since you thought the thread was about something different.

Attachments

• kate Upton 2.png
    kate Upton 2.png
    99.2 KB · Views: 23
  • bikini titts.jpg
    bikini titts.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 21
  • great ass.jpg
    great ass.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 21
  • nice wow.jpg
    nice wow.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 22
Well I got ahold of the Knoxville area modelers club & the president & vice president are coming over Thursday. They seem to think I can get rid of most of this locally if I will sell cheaper than Ebay prices which I am more than willing to do at this point. This listing stuff like I have been lately & running to the post office all the time gets old.

Latest posts

Back