more finger nails?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88vmx12

Reaction score
I need to know if anyone has some more finger nails I can borrow or chew off?
My bike is at Sean's getting so close to getting done, so chewing on my nails and almost have bloody stumps:biglaugh:. So I am needing some replacements soon! Then you have these ideas that have been floating around in your head for years..... thinking should we do this and that etc. Knowing that if we keep screwing around , it will be another year before I get to ride it again. :bang head: So I am trapped with adding more stuff , or stop and more than likely never get them done. Due to the fact I am too busy and more than likely will never get the bike back to Sean for him to mess around with it. So what do you do :ummm: Oh crap! just thought of another thing I was wanting to do...... beside that damn turbo kit! Oh Mod monkey:worthy:please let this ole man go from your grips please :worthy:

G

I am going to be selling my Blower setup. Haven't posted that info yet but will in the sale section in a few moments!

Sean

Cheaper and easier to get as much done at once as possible.
If you've waited this long, it can't hurt to wait a little more. Might as well make it the bike you really want it to be or else you will regret it later.

unfortunately, i agree with mike and jim. haha. only if its in the budget tho, don't go broke over it!

Now, Kevin said I could sell the engine we are making for him and let him have the blower. It's a 1527cc stroker! But, it's a lot more expensive too!

That's what spare engines are for. The big engines are not bullet proof though we can make them last longer with stronger parts.

I need to know if anyone has some more finger nails I can borrow or chew off?
My bike is at Sean's getting so close to getting done, so chewing on my nails and almost have bloody stumps:biglaugh:. So I am needing some replacements soon! Then you have these ideas that have been floating around in your head for years..... thinking should we do this and that etc. Knowing that if we keep screwing around , it will be another year before I get to ride it again. :bang head: So I am trapped with adding more stuff , or stop and more than likely never get them done. Due to the fact I am too busy and more than likely will never get the bike back to Sean for him to mess around with it. So what do you do :ummm: Oh crap! just thought of another thing I was wanting to do...... beside that damn turbo kit! Oh Mod monkey:worthy:please let this ole man go from your grips please :worthy:

G

I have been collecting my finger nails since I was twelve, I can send them to you no charge:rofl_200:

Back