more fun than a barrel of monkeys

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nd4topspd

Reaction score
Ok I think I am to my limit on projects:ummm:

So what do ya think? Can I get maybe 2 more mods going on:rofl_200::eusa_dance:

Attachments

• pics 003.jpg
    pics 003.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 55
  • pics 004.jpg
    pics 004.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 49
Yeah man you got issues! I thought I was bad. Well I m picking up an airplane kit next week. When I get that done I can go fly to see Vmaxes to buy.

I jealous of your metal building :worthy:.
I have all the same projects just no building to house them in. :bang head:

Some day, some day:confused2:

I think you still have some open space under the bench that's not being used! Looks like your "project" plate is full. The monkey is pleased.

hey you have hit close to home on your comment. I am a private pilot as well :) Don't have my plane anymore though. My last plane was a 1946 Funk!!

Nice garage.

I feel your pain. My entire basement has turned into my project area. I have 3 dirt bikes, 2 street bikes, a couple lawn tractors, a mower, etc. etc. etc. All of which are in different stages of repair. BUT, it is not organized at all. Its a wreck. Your place looks pretty good. Think you can come over and help me clean? :rofl_200:

Nice shop and it appears that you have room for at least one if not two more projects. I am contacting Dannymax to send over his Ninja Mod Monkey estimator who will get back to you with the exact amount of new stuff that they require to be satisfied...... for now!

Thanks for all the compliments. When I purchased my home it had a in ground pool just big enough for my kids to play in. Only took 2 summers and they lost interest in keeping it up or useing it so I decided it was time to fill it in. My shop is only there thanks to my mom and dad. If I could have them back now I would even give my nice shop up in a heart beat but I know Dad would be prowd of how it turned out:biglaugh:

Back