1st Gen V-Max My '93 VMax 1200

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randu.aditara

Reaction score
VMax Year
Hello everyone, nice to e-meeting you all here.
My name is randu and I am from Indonesia.
Here in Indonesia, there are only few people use vmax
and. finally here is my '93 vmax 1200 2WE.

Attachments

• IMG_2595.jpeg
    IMG_2595.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2543.jpeg
    IMG_2543.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2422.jpeg
    IMG_2422.jpeg
    463.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2297.jpeg
    IMG_2297.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2300.jpeg
    IMG_2300.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2298.jpeg
    IMG_2298.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2299.jpeg
    IMG_2299.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1888.jpeg
    IMG_1888.jpeg
    193.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1709.jpeg
    IMG_1709.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1425.MOV
    14.5 MB
Your bike looks welll-maintained. Welcome to the forum.

Here is a copy of the factory manual. You will probably use it so download it and also print it out and put it in a loose-leaf binder. The first 64 pages are annual updates, then the manual starts by parts of the bike. Read the Appendix, it identifies nuts and bolts by sizes and has torque values. Lots of other things in there, cable routing for one, and much more.

https://dn790009.ca.archive.org/0/i...ice-manual/yamahavmaxvmx12-service-manual.pdf
More info for you:
https://www.vmaxforum.net/threads/new-vmax-owner-faqs-new-members-please-read.21240/
I suppose you don't have much opportunity to run your bike at speeds like 100+ mph/161+ kph, because at those speeds your 'ape-hanger' handlebars will definitely have you wishing for something like what is called a 'superbike' bar bend (much-lower). If you like the feel and the 'look,' as the bike is now, enjoy the ride. The bike will be much easier to control and more comfortable at higher speeds if the handlebars were much lower.

@Fire-medic Yeah i knew, I am not really a speeding person but more to enjoy the riding experience

@marsmax85 thank you for the warm welcome, hopefully, I can contribute to the forum since I got more information when I was retrying to fix my vmax problem previously.

Welcome to this great forum. Looks like you have a LED projector headlight, is that a complete headlight or did you find just an upgrade that fits in the OEM light bucket?

Welcome to this great forum. Looks like you have a LED projector headlight, is that a complete headlight or did you find just an upgrade that fits in the OEM light bucket?
i did the complete upgrade from other motorcycle part since the LED headlight is bigger in size than the original one

Hello everyone, nice to e-meeting you all here.
My name is randu and I am from Indonesia.
Here in Indonesia, there are only few people use vmax
and. finally here is my '93 vmax 1200 2WE.
Lov those bars. Where and what size are they?

Back