My girlfreind left me today

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a113ycat

Reaction score
Well, I did it again...but easy come easy go right??
She is a very understanding person but I guess it got to be too much. I should have seen it coming, when I bought the semi trailer to store my extra parts in because my warehouse is too full, or when I bought the connex to store my extra wheels in, or when I built the other building to park my bikes in all of that seemed OK to me, I wasnt taking over the house with my toys. Well I bought a thousand tires from a distribution center that gave me a hell of a deal on them. I told here she would never see them I would get another trailer to put them in.. Well she pointed at this as she walked to her car this morning.
I guess the front porch wasnt such a good idea after all?

Attachments

• IMAG0262.jpg
    IMAG0262.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 101
  • IMAG0263.jpg
    IMAG0263.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 92
  • IMAG0264.jpg
    IMAG0264.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 103
She got tired of it all?

yeah...she said "I stood all I can stand I cant stand no more" I started laughing cause it was a pretty close quote from Popeye the cartoon..In retrospect I guess that wasnt the thing to do. But it was funny.

Congrats. Women are nothing more than big pains in the ass any way.

So uh I'm gonna ask it. What's the plan with 1000 tires?

So uh I'm gonna ask it. What's the plan with 1000 tires?

I will use some of them, I pulled a couple set out for my 95 Max, I pulled a couple of sets out for my TT500, Vespa, and the other bikes. The remainder I plan on selling through my business. They are all quality tires for what they are. I guarantee you that they will make me more money over the next year than she could have spent.
(Does that sound bitter?)

What brands did ya get? Metz? Id buy some from ya. Sorry bout the loss. Some women just dont see things the way we do. Men are logical, women are emotional thinkers.... Theres more out there. Sharpen up your game... Lol.

Peace,
Evan

I mostly got Continental tires, the Dunlop and Metzler tires I kinda want to keep. I only got a few sets of each. All the Continental tires are for either Euro Street/dirt or early 80-90's Japanese street and dirt bikes. Not a lot of use for them on the Max's...

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:You made my Century a113ycat......:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I mostly got Continental tires, the Dunlop and Metzler tires I kinda want to keep. I only got a few sets of each. All the Continental tires are for either Euro Street/dirt or early 80-90's Japanese street and dirt bikes. Not a lot of use for them on the Max's...

Fair enough bro! I got an xr250 dirt bike I might be interested? Or would shipping kill the cost margin?

PM Me I can make you a deal that no one in the country can make on a new tire..

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:You made my Century a113ycat......:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I went to pick up my son from his mom today to come back from visitation and ended up buying a 1970 Honda Trail 90 in pristine condition...I guess women are right, shopping does make you feel better!!:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Now you'll have extra coins in your pocket to get that shopping thing down pat. Looking at your current inventory , I don't think it will take long at all. :rofl_200::punk::clapping:

Now you'll have extra coins in your pocket to get that shopping thing down pat. Looking at your current inventory , I don't think it will take long at all. :rofl_200::punk::clapping:
Yeah til the next one comes along...

My buddy and his wife think that Im on some weird chic bucket list, and thats why they think I get girlfriends in the first place.

I mean what beautiful self respecting woman that could probably have anyone she wants NOT want to hook up with a heavily tattooed biker that uses engine blocks for yard art??? :rofl_200::rofl_200: Well all I can say is "Looks are one thing but Ya can't account for taste":rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Man!, I like the irony of your story :punk:
One suggestion I have for you for the future. When I built my garage I decorated approximately 4 square meters space just for my better half and her garden tools. I won the jackpot with that move and now I try to remember to do the same allways when I build/buy/renovate something.
Well, we have been married for sum time now and I?d say that she is 100% behind my crazy Maxing.
Once my good friend said when I asked if his gf would be the permanent case; "No, she is more like a wash and go..." I wish you as I did for him; better luck next time :pullhair:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back