My VMax restoration project

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oscar_sande

Reaction score
For anyone who's interested, I've been restoring a VMax for nearly the past 2 years. No real mods done to it other than a color change. It's going to be all black, except for the engine and fake air scoops, in order to emphasize the engine, which at the end of the day, is what the VMax is all about. Hope you enjoy :)

http://www.vmaxforum.net/album.php?albumid=487

Love the album! You've gone right in there haven't you?
It's fairly safe to say that a fair few of us have a set of piccy's like that too. :biglaugh:
Keep up the good work! It's looking pretty damn nice already. :punk:

You are deep into that rascal aren't ya!...............Looks nice, keep up the good work!......................Tom.

Looks good man! Way to not let the lack of space keep you from doing the necessary! Are you just planning on painting the engine in the frame or did you pop it in just as a mockup?

Looks good man! Way to not let the lack of space keep you from doing the necessary! Are you just planning on painting the engine in the frame or did you pop it in just as a mockup?

My intention is to leave it as it is; in a raw state. I really wanted to have an industrial feel to it, so figured that leaving it bare metal was best. I've sprayed WD40 all over so oxidation should hopefully be kept at bay.

Thanks everyone! :)

Back