New guy from NY

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohnopopo

Reaction score
Hey names Nick, from upstate NY

So my old roommate Zack ( MeanMax ) got me to fall in love with the VMax... Right now i have a 2004 GSXR 1000 that is currently for sale/ trade so I can get a VMax.. looking forward to joining the VMax family!!:punk:

UPDATE PAGE 3!!! got a MAX

PICS ADDED!

Last edited:
Hey Nick....welcome up!! Know Zak well and I'm sure we'll hook up sooner or later on a run to Mass.

Enjoy the forum and good luck in your search for a max! :punk:

Hey Nick....welcome up!! Know Zak well and I'm sure we'll hook up sooner or later on a run to Mass.

Enjoy the forum and good luck in your search for a max! :punk:

Thanks man!... im sure we'll meet up sooner or later... i love taking RT2 out through mass-VT-back though Troy NY.. great roads

welcome,hope when you get a max its not obnoxious loud like Zaks(lol)

Hey names Nick, from upstate NY

So my old roommate Zack ( MeanMax ) got me to fall in love with the VMax... Right now i have a 2004 GSXR 1000 that is currently for sale/ trade so I can get a VMax.. looking forward to joining the VMax family!!:punk:

You had us at Nick....then you mentioned being associated with Zach.......now we got to re-think things........:rofl_200::rofl_200:

Just kidding, Zach......WELCOME to the forum Nick........Technical....Laughs.......it's ALL here.....Enjoy...

welcome Nick. Grew up not to far away (whitesboro) and went to school up in canton. Usually present for all the western mass runs so we'll see ya there i'm sure. Got a few friends on the forum and otherwise in the ghent/castleton region. actually got a wedding this weekend for one of them in washington, ma

I am also in NY but a LOT farther north......

Welcome aboard.....

I would really like to hear a UFO system.......but I don't think it'll beat Meanmax's Kerker:worthy:

Just a thought here guys.....I'm not being self centered or anything, but a guy has to be practical, right? :ummm:

Maybe we could let Zak & Nick ride ahead of us, then wave to them and "the officers" as we go by with our comparitively mild Marks, Holeshots & Super Trapps!! :wave bye:

I'm just saying............:rofl_200:

Welcome aboard.

Welcome aboard.....

I would really like to hear a UFO system.......but I don't think it'll beat Meanmax's Kerker:worthy:
Thanks guys!

Just a thought here guys.....I'm not being self centered or anything, but a guy has to be practical, right? :ummm:

Maybe we could let Zak & Nick ride ahead of us, then wave to them and "the officers" as we go by with our comparitively mild Marks, Holeshots & Super Trapps!! :wave bye:

Lmao!

On a side note .... could you guys keep a eye out for a vmax for me pref. Under 20kmi , fairly newer (98+) in good condition ... 5-6000. Don't really care about mods (exhaust and jets) bc I'm planning on stage 7 and ufo 4-1..lmk!! Thanks

I've seen some local max's on C/L & e Bay, not a lot of them but they do come up occasionally, prolly your best bet is to scan them.

Good luck!

Welcome aboard.....

As far as loudness, yes it would! It is LOUD!! I like the tone of the Kerker better, esp under full throttle!
But I am kind of partial to the Mark's sound, IMO it has the best combo of idle rumble and full throttle thunder! :punk:
I like them all better than a screamer sound from a in line four!!!!!!

Hi Nick....welcome to VMF!

My main house is in the Troy area (Brunswick), but I live in Schroon Lake for the summer(its where I work). I go back and forth pretty often so once you get a bike we can go for a ride. Also ride in that area pretty often with my "crew" of usual people I ride with, of course anybody here is welcome.

I found my Max on ebay, it was out in the boonies of Vermont. My '97 with about 13k miles and a fair amount of extras ran $4700, for a $5-6k budget you can get something from 02-up, which has all the updates and the sweet factory red "flame" paint job was available then. Cruise ebay and craigslist, shouldn't have to wait too long to find an attractive option.

Hi Nick....welcome to VMF!

My main house is in the Troy area (Brunswick), but I live in Schroon Lake for the summer(its where I work). I go back and forth pretty often so once you get a bike we can go for a ride. Also ride in that area pretty often with my "crew" of usual people I ride with, of course anybody here is welcome.

I found my Max on ebay, it was out in the boonies of Vermont. My '97 with about 13k miles and a fair amount of extras ran $4700, for a $5-6k budget you can get something from 02-up, which has all the updates and the sweet factory red "flame" paint job was available then. Cruise ebay and craigslist, shouldn't have to wait too long to find an attractive option.

Yea thanks man... deff keeping my eyes open on ebay. I actually have a camp up paradox lake so I'm up there a couple times ayear.. deff looking forward to doing a ride once I pick up a max

Oh HELL no!!!!!!!

As soon as I get the cash.......blahblahblah.....

I love it LOUD!!!!!!!!!:eusa_dance:

As far as loudness, yes it would! It is LOUD!! I like the tone of the Kerker better, esp under full throttle!
But I am kind of partial to the Mark's sound, IMO it has the best combo of idle rumble and full throttle thunder! :punk:
I like them all better than a screamer sound from a in line four!!!!!!

Some yuppiefuck in a porsche pissed me off today, he had his window open, i was aroudn 8000 on the tach when i blew passed him:punk:

LOL! cold Danny, cold :rofl_200:

Oh HELL no!!!!!!!

As soon as I get the cash.......blahblahblah.....

I love it LOUD!!!!!!!!!:eusa_dance:

New best friend! Can allways count on Kyle!

Can't wait till you get one Nick! If you come out one day and the motor is missing, i don't know what happend:confused2:
Hehehehehe

LOL! cold Danny, cold :rofl_200:

New best friend! Can allways count on Kyle!

Can't wait till you get one Nick! If you come out one day and the motor is missing, i don't know what happend:confused2:
Hehehehehe

SIIRRRRR lol.. and i know where to find it :eusa_dance:

Back