NFL Lounge

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NFL Lounge - 2009

Looks like the Chefs had something on their mind besides cook'n.:biglaugh:

I think they stand a good chance at a much better season. Course, they couldn't get any worse. The offense has some work to do. The line, Bowe.... They need a couple of good recievers real fast.

I think they stand a good chance at a much better season. Course, they couldn't get any worse. The offense has some work to do. The line, Bowe.... They need a couple of good recievers real fast.
They are deffinatly better this year. Seemed that the line started out slow then got fired up then got slow again. The defense is awesome!! 2 years ago I would have said Bowe was my favorite new guy but now he seems to have issues. Hope he gets it figured out cause the guy has talent. We have only won 1 game so I'm tryin not to get too excited but wow what a first game:biglaugh:

Hawks, looked great. But, if your a Seahawk fan , you never know what team is going to show up. :biglaugh:

New coach (tear it up Pete!!!), we now have a great foundation for the next few years.

By the way, why don't the Steelers have a cheerleading squad?:rofl_200:

GO SEAGALS!!

Attachments

• b561371c826dfe85c42263ee11cd7a49.jpg
    b561371c826dfe85c42263ee11cd7a49.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 5
  • NewSteelersCheerleaders1.jpg
    NewSteelersCheerleaders1.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 6
  • steelers-promos.jpg
    steelers-promos.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 7
  • image12.jpg
    image12.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 9
  • sea_gals_team_shot.jpg
    sea_gals_team_shot.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 8
  • seattle-seahawks-nfl-cheerleaders.jpg
    seattle-seahawks-nfl-cheerleaders.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 9

Hawks, looked great. But, if your a Seahawk fan , you never know what team is going to show up. :biglaugh:

New coach (tear it up Pete!!!), we now have a great foundation for the next few years.

GO SEAGALS!!

looks like the Seahawks are definately in the lead :rofl_200:

lol, those are great photoshops KJ, although the one with the pom poms is probably real, lol!
Sigh, when you have the best football team ever and the best most loyal fans ever(see sig and avatar) all the rest try to drag you down! IMO, the cowgirls are the best looking cheerleaders by far and their football team/ owner are terrible. Just terrible. :biglaugh:

GO SEAGALS!!

Now if my 'Hawks can get the running game going AND Hass stays healthy we might stand a chance this year! Pete seems to have them pumped up and buying into his game plans which is a huge leap from the Mora debacle last season!

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Chefs still have a quarter to go, but they are look'n good. I thought the way the 49ers played last week against N.O., they could of put it to KC. I be impressed so far. They got the Colts and Texans com'n up. If they win either of those games, I'll be past impressed.

On the NCAA side, what happened to TX??? Geesh, K-State beat UCLA! Al and Ark was a good game.

Thanks for posting up the site! :thumbs up:
Seen the Steelers are still with no loses. Cool beans. :eusa_dance:
K Boys won. Totally shocking, I say.:surprise:
N.O. went down. Ok by me. I still remember those three blatant ref calls that got them a trophy last yr.:damn angry:
Am going to have to find one of my Chef's shirts. I have Allen, 32 and La Chappel, 17. I can't find who or what this La Chappel guy was, or did.:confused2:
The Finns, with no loses, and the Jets tonight. Otta be good. Will the Finns cheerleaders be there? Just curious.:whistlin:
Tomorrow night should be a real good one, Chicago n Green Bay. Both with no loses. :bang head:

I listened to the Steelers game on web radio as it wasn't shown here, but the hapless Lions were.:bang head: Charlie Batch was stellar and the defense this year is really shutting other teams offenses down! Held the best RB (for the last 2 years) Tennesee's Chris Johnson to 16 carries/ 34 yards last week. “I thought we were better than that, and we will learn from it and hang together and bounce back,” Fisher said.
I hope the Jets will can the fins with their defense, it would make my fantasy

football team possibly pick up their first win!:biglaugh: Not that I'd be rooting for the Charlie Tuna's anyways but if I can root against them for my FF football team, all the better!:rofl_200::eusa_dance::punk:
Besides, the Jets will probably have a keg flowing on the sidelines for Edwards anyways!
:punk:

How about my Chiefs!!!!:eusa_dance:
Broncos,Raiders,and Chargers all lost
Is it Christmas and no one told me:rofl_200:
3-0:biglaugh:

Will be interesting to see if the Bears stay undefeated this eve. It's a brutal game. 9 sacks in a half for the NYG's. If the Bears don't win, that'll leave the Chefs alone at the top. Course they didn't play this week end, they have Indy next, who will be torqued loosing to the Jags. Then the Chefs play the Texans. Then... they play the Jags who just beat Indy. If they win one or two of those games, they're really of improved past my expectation.
Too bad bout the Steelers, especially against the Ravens.

Will be interesting to see if the Bears stay undefeated this eve. It's a brutal game. 9 sacks in a half for the NYG's. If the Bears don't win, that'll leave the Chefs alone at the top. Course they didn't play this week end, they have Indy next, who will be torqued loosing to the Jags. Then the Chefs play the Texans. Then... they play the Jags who just beat Indy. If they win one or two of those games, they're really of improved past my expectation.
Too bad bout the Steelers, especially against the Ravens.
Da Bears had a tough game and with Cutler getting a concussion is a bad break. At least the division only has the Pack as it's only competition, possibly the Viking if they ever get on track(does a win against the Lions even count?).
The Steelers are in great shape, they were predicted to be lucky to go 2-2 w/o big Ben so 3-1 is setting them up for a great rest of season. The fact that the Steelers can run the ball is great news!

Leading the AFC West and holding the bragging rights of the only undefeated team in the NFL as of today!!!!!!!
GO CHIEFS:eusa_dance::band::th_image003::nyah nyah::punk:

Welp, the Chiefs tried. It was a game till mid 4th. They did better than I expected. The Colts don't seem that good though. Too many errors on the KC end, especially BOWE. Why do they put him out there? Seems everyone but the staff notices he can't catch, especially a very catch able, winning, TD pass.
Caught the end of the Oak-SD game. Good and close.

Well, the Bucs pulled one out in the last minute. WTF ? lol. That's cool, it helps make up all the wuppins FL college teams took this weekend. GO BUCS !

Farve made his 500th TD pass. Odd to see him in the news over a 'possible' chick. Too bad if it's true. When people have pizzed on him for coming back, I'd always say that at least he's not in the news for a DUI, dope or screw'n around.

well i rode the max to heinz field, found some club seat tickets on the 40yard line for sale. watched Big Ben and the steelers beat the browns. Rode home in mid 60's temps with sunshine and a smile on my face... just doesn't get any better than that! :th_image003:

Back