Ouch that hurts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the youtube vid comments it's not even what it appears to be at first glance. The guy on the red/black bike you see to the right and the camera operator are leading a group of riders. The guy who floors it into the trailer is on a yellow bike and just zipped to the front of the pack as everybody else slowed down.

Eyes on the road guys, you don't want to explain to friends and family you got those scars because you overlooked an oversized trailer in the middle of the road.

I bet he was trying to show off for the other bikers,,,group rides can be very dangerous, testosterone and machismo always in abundance.

That is most amazing,, his looping throught the air,,lucky another car was not there to catch him,,,bet he is glad he had that helmet on!

O

And why did the camera bike (Ducati) go down? I noticed a utube comment that Ducati did not give him room to get around trailer. I understand that but it is hard to gauge a speed but I am sure a crash scene investigator could make an educated guess by human flight time. Only thing I could add is I'm taking my chances against the Ducati with a glancing blow as opposes to taking the trailer head on. At least he had on some gear.

And why did the camera bike (Ducati) go down? I noticed a utube comment that Ducati did not give him room to get around trailer. I understand that but it is hard to gauge a speed but I am sure a crash scene investigator could make an educated guess by human flight time. Only thing I could add is I'm taking my chances against the Ducati with a glancing blow as opposes to taking the trailer head on. At least he had on some gear.
If there was not a bike on the left he had all the room he needed. It looks like just to fast & not paying attention from what I see.

If he could have swerved to the left he could get into a head on with another car and in that case i doubt he would be around to tell the tale...

Video taken down.. HMM,... (violating youtube laws of some sort).. musta been a good one. ;)

That guy sure wasn't paying attention to the road in front of him. Sure hurts just watching it.

Now available in GIF format.

UZBt6.gif

DAMN. That really doesn't look any less painful despite how often I see it.

Dam, he's luckey to be in one piece. I almost got it last night. I went high in a big turn and missed an on comming by a foot or so. It would have been 100% my fault. All it takes is to loose concentration for a split second.
Steve-o

Latest posts

Back