Paw Paw, MI Riders

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolmax

Reaction score
Iv'e seen a small group of riders in the Paw Paw area. Anyone on here? I'd like to join a ride if I could. Send me a message. Thanks

Although I havent been down that way I would be interested in hooking up for a ride, I live in the Grand Rapids area myself and know of a few others near Muskegon who also enjoy a group session............................Tom.

Iv'e seen a small group of riders in the Paw Paw area. Anyone on here? I'd like to join a ride if I could. Send me a message. Thanks
There is a few located in Decatur and surrounding areas, infamously known as the Michigan Hooligans. If you are on Facebook there is a active group from the region that includes Ohio/ Indiana/ Michigan/ Illinois, they are also active in the VMOA. Speaking of the VMOA, are you a member? If not you should consider membership and join the rest of us support our owners association. There is a Michigan VMOA yearly meet, this year scheduled for July 8th thru the 10th in Paw Paw. I understand they are still looking for a hotel, I will have to ask on the FB section to see what they came up with.

There is a few located in Decatur and surrounding areas, infamously known as the Michigan Hooligans. If you are on Facebook there is a active group from the region that includes Ohio/ Indiana/ Michigan/ Illinois, they are also active in the VMOA. Speaking of the VMOA, are you a member? If not you should consider membership and join the rest of us support our owners association. There is a Michigan VMOA yearly meet, this year scheduled for July 8th thru the 10th in Paw Paw. I understand they are still looking for a hotel, I will have to ask on the FB section to see what they came up with.

This year the MI VMOA rally is in Three rivers, the hotel is America's Best Value Inn.

Cool, thanks Chuck! I keep forgetting to look there!:bang head:
I may be staying in Sparta from Sunday to the following Friday for Bike Time. I may see what you guys are doing during the week, maybe if there's a local bike night in the area we could meet up...

Im not in paw paw but if you find yourself near detroit give a holler.

I drive through paw paw every other week though to pick up my kids in Niles. I saw someone's vmax at paw paw cycle ( in storage ) about 6 weeks ago when I was looking for a bike ;).

Im not in paw paw but if you find yourself near detroit give a holler.

I drive through paw paw every other week though to pick up my kids in Niles. I saw someone's vmax at paw paw cycle ( in storage ) about 6 weeks ago when I was looking for a bike ;).

I live in Niles too! I'm gonna try to make the VMOA event this year depending on my work schedule.

Hey Guys,
Yes, the Hooligan's out of Decatur rode about 100 miles on Memorial Day. The guys try and ride every weekend if possible. We try to make bike nights: paw paw Wednesday night at Roadhouse. And Thursday to mishiwaka IN Hooters. I'm not always able to attend but the other 3 Maxes are pretty consistent. Get back with me an I'll keep anyone posted. Caution: aggressive riding with atleast two of them. Lol!

Michigan vmoa ride will be based out of Three Rivers July 8-10th.

Hey Guys,
Yes, the Hooligan's out of Decatur rode about 100 miles on Memorial Day. The guys try and ride every weekend if possible. We try to make bike nights: paw paw Wednesday night at Roadhouse. And Thursday to mishiwaka IN Hooters. I'm not always able to attend but the other 3 Maxes are pretty consistent. Get back with me an I'll keep anyone posted. Caution: aggressive riding with atleast two of them. Lol!

Michigan vmoa ride will be based out of Three Rivers July 8-10th.

I was at Roadhouse last Wednesday, there were two other max's there. One had a holley 2-barrel on it. I didn't get to meet they guy's though before they left. Please keep me posted so maybe I can hook up on a ride :punk:

Latest posts

Back