Pipe sizes

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

midmoraider

Reaction score
Hey all, was just wondering what size everyone's aftermarket exhaust sytems were. My Hindle 4-2-1 has 1.5" od pipes that end up as a 2" od pipe. How big are the Marks and Kerkers? What about stock? If it would make a big difference in performance, I would definitely consider getting a different set. Thanks.

Hindle is one of the best power making pipes for the max :biglaugh:, I dont know if you would gain anything by changing the can.Im guessing the only real way to know is to swap them out between dyno runs for a side by side compairson:ummm:

Hey all, was just wondering what size everyone's aftermarket exhaust sytems were. My Hindle 4-2-1 has 1.5" od pipes that end up as a 2" od pipe. How big are the Marks and Kerkers? What about stock? If it would make a big difference in performance, I would definitely consider getting a different set. Thanks.

I don't now about the other's but my Kerker is about 1.5 tubes and a 2.25" outlet at the collector. I measured it when I was shopping for the IXIL muffer.

I believe Mark's piping is 1 5/8" whether that's ID or OD I do not know. He makes the cans outlet diameter to your specifications, I have seen 2" to 2.75" outlets on 12" to 16" long cans.

Latest posts

Back