Pivot Bolt Covers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the red accent pivot covers from Garrett today.....installed them and washed/detailed Sallymax for the photo shoot! :rofl_200:

It didn't do shit for my picture takin' ability but the covers look really sharp....just the right amount of red bling! A great mod IMO!

Notice how the red perfectly matches the red lacquer I did the scoop letters with....coincidence? :ummm: I think not!! I can see Garrett with a pic of Sallymax, prowling the paint section of the local A/P looking for the exact match!!! :eek:h yeah:

He does things like that!! :punk:

Thanks Garrett, I love 'em!! :clapping:

Attachments

• 100_1874.jpg
    100_1874.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 22
Notice how the red perfectly matches the red lacquer I did the scoop letters with....coincidence? :ummm: I think not!! I can see Garrett with a pic of Sallymax, prowling the paint section of the local A/P looking for the exact match!!! :eek:h yeah:

And, if anyone wants to see a picture of Garrett, just look up "Anal Retentive" in Webster's.

Yeah, that's him right there.

Love ya Buddy!!!

--

Got the red accent pivot covers from Garrett today.....installed them and washed/detailed Sallymax for the photo shoot! :rofl_200:

It didn't do shit for my picture takin' ability but the covers look really sharp....just the right amount of red bling! A great mod IMO!

Thanks Garrett, I love 'em!! :clapping:

haha thanks danny! sounds like quite a few folks will be sporting them for BR 10. even have a few to deliver that day!

And, if anyone wants to see a picture of Garrett, just look up "Anal Retentive" in Webster's.

Yeah, that's him right there.

Love ya Buddy!!!

--

hahaha right, like you're a lot better!

new swingarm covers

well finally got off the bike to take a few pics of my new blacked out covers that i got from Garrett. They look great man, the flat black matches the side covers pretty good. was thinking of painting the side covers all black and leave the vmax chromed, anyone got a good pic of theirs painted all black?

Attachments

• IMG_0134.jpg
    IMG_0134.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0130.jpg
    IMG_0130.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 36
Re: new swingarm covers

well finally got off the bike to take a few pics of my new blacked out covers that i got from Garrett. They look great man, the flat black matches the side covers pretty good. was thinking of painting the side covers all black and leave the vmax chromed, anyone got a good pic of theirs painted all black?

Glad u like em bro. Take a look here, mine are powdered black, on my phone now, take a look at my album too tho

Attachments

• ImageUploadByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadByTapatalk.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 26

IMG_0183.jpg

nice pics guys thanks. dont think there is any PC guys here garrett, think matt black would work out of a can, didnt danny paint up his scoops like that? what did you use on the swing arm covers, brand i mean so i can match it?

nice pics guys thanks. dont think there is any PC guys here garrett, think matt black would work out of a can, didnt danny paint up his scoops like that? what did you use on the swing arm covers, brand i mean so i can match it?

Its satin powdercoat. I could get a price from my powdercoater. The clear coat baked on tho makes them flatter, so u might want to do flat black on them

Its satin powdercoat. I could get a price from my powdercoater. The clear coat baked on tho makes them flatter, so u might want to do flat black on them
ya that would be awesome man if you can get a price. I'll also send you the chrome caps to do up another set. mmm how good is he at doing the rear grab bar also?

ya that would be awesome man if you can get a price. I'll also send you the chrome caps to do up another set. mmm how good is he at doing the rear grab bar also?

Send me a pm or email, driving to a mothersday thing right now, and ill email him when I get home.

Nice Ro, look great on VI!! Clean bike! :punk:

Nice Ro, look great on VI!! Clean bike! :punk:
thanks Dan-O, actually i just pulled the bike cover off, rode it around for a day chg oil then took the pic, havent cleaned her yet. Think the covers have set me off to blacking everything out on it, or atleast test fit for V2, like this one stockish, well was thinking of when i can afford a set of marks pipes and mufflers. like yours the PC black set up.

just merged the threads so there's lots of info in one place.

awesome, i tried finding this one not sure how i missed it this morning.

I can also offer the caps, just in black (no emblem), powdercoated satin. They will run $12-$15 for the pair with exchange, $20-25 without exchange. Includes shipping.

Got my pivot caps yesterday from Garrett. The caps look great, and are very well done! Garrett, you should be charging more for such fine work!!! I was looking for a little more red accent on my bike as well, and these caps are nothing short of perfect. You da man Garrett!

Attachments

• maxcap1.jpg
    maxcap1.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 13
  • maxcap2.jpg
    maxcap2.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 16
  • maxcap3.jpg
    maxcap3.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 18
Back