Pivot Bolt Covers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicki66

Reaction score
I just received my new swingarm pivot bolt covers in the mail from Garret.

These really added to the looks of my bike. I have been trying to add a little bit more red accent to my bike, and these are just perfect.
They are powdercoated base color and then the tuning fork is under clear.
Top quality work.
He has different colors available.

contact him on here: gamorg02

Attachments

• DSC01088.jpg
    DSC01088.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 122
  • DSC01087.jpg
    DSC01087.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 101
:punk: looks good man, got Garrett working on some for me, i cant wait to get them.

sorry guys was away for the weekend, gonna work on some for you ro, then we'll see who else wants some. Morley will also have a few sets to sell.

right now the caps are going to be flat or a satin and the tuning forks will be chrome/white/black/red mainly but other colours are available.

Thanks Dan-o, I am really diggin the look. Garrett's covers really topped it off. The red banjo's look really kick ass on the master cylinders also.

I got mine from Garret tonight , black and blue,nice touch to the bike,Ill post some pics tommorrow. thanks garret,they look great on mable.

Thanks Rick...

I am ready to start offering these to whoever would like them.

The black is going to be a satin finish with a choice of the following emblem:
red
blue
orange
black - kind of shadows in, looks very nice Tugla should have pics soon..
gold
white
chrome/mirror (not real chrome)
purple
pink

Prices should be about $30 including shipping (within North America) and with exchange of your caps, probably around $40-$45 without exchange. Each set will be made to order so there will be some time to ship, usually between 3-5 days. PM me if interested. Shipping shouldn't be more than $5 more outside of North America.

Last edited:
Garret heres two pics,one, a father and sons bike pics(check out the cap) and a closs up pic of the cap,they are a very nice touch to mable!

Attachments

• P5020443.jpg
    P5020443.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 44
  • P5020444.jpg
    P5020444.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 54
Rick....those are very sharp! :thumbs up:

Garrett...you got a winning idea there....can't wait to get my pair on Sallymax! :punk:

here is 'chrome'. i'm sure rovic will upload pics when he gets his in black...

Attachments

• 2010-03-17 10.59.36.jpg
    2010-03-17 10.59.36.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 37
Not the best quality shots but hopefully you get a good appreciation for the his work. Did a hell of a nice job.

-- --

Attachments

• 0402101056.jpg
    0402101056.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 33
  • 0402101059.jpg
    0402101059.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 24
here is 'chrome'. i'm sure rovic will upload pics when he gets his in black...

Is that your bike Garrett? You got a piece of chrome on your bike? :ummm:

I'll be darned....HEY, everybody, Garrett has a piece of chrome on his bike!! I wouldn't a believed it!! :rofl_200:

JK man, they really look good....'specially on 44 magnums with those cool sidecovers! :thumbs up::clapping::thumbs up:

I'll be darned....HEY, everybody, Garrett has a piece of chrome on his bike!! I wouldn't a believed it!! :rofl_200:

JK man, they really look good....'specially on 44 magnums with those cool sidecovers! :thumbs up::clapping::thumbs up:
It can't be true!?!?
+1 on 44's, I too have always liked those side covers!

wow the chrome ones came out nice also garrett. might be a thought for V1 :punk:

just let me know man.

i know, they have since been replaced by white ones. i really like the coloured ones tho the dark red/blue are really neat.

Top notch work Garret.
I like it!

thanks przemek!!

Back