plug wires!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

max03

Reaction score
Hi guys need to know where to get a set of GOOD plug wires?? I bought a set from someone on here that were supposed to be a good that were brand new and they are terrible. The warmer the bike gets the worse they leak. You can hear and see them arching out above the plug they are arching out on head and the valve covers. Can a you used car wired i have a set of 10mm accels other than striping them enough to get in the coils. Let me lnow what would be best!! Thank you

Any decent 7mm Copper Core Plug wire can be used to replace the Stock Wires.

Alexander. Between Batavia and attica! Wanna take a ride around the lakes someweekend here seeing how I missed out on the wonderful VMOA ride. :(

When I read the post I was thinking you wanted/needed a set of known to be "good" plug wires. I'm sure you could get a nice set of stockers from guys here on this forum for very reasonable. Seems to me the stockers have been serving guys well for years.
If you are looking for trick, fancy colored or otherwise, you pay but I don't know how much you are gaining. Doesn't Nology have Vmax specific wire set? Again, you pay a premium.

I don't mind paying for a good set! Im just not into getting bent over for a set either. The ones i have on now look like the set in the link posted earlier. They are not even a full season old and they are arching out on everything at an idle, my guess at cruising speed as well!

I have used sets and some new stuff. BUT, I would also suggest you consider converting to the Coil Over Plug design. Gannon and I both sell these.

Sean

Ask Gannon to see if he has replacements! I am sure he'll work with you on it.

Sean

Back