Postage rip off or what !!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunrunner

Reaction score
I have had my Max for just on 10 months now and seem do be mounting the kms on her so i thort for my hands sake i would invest in a barsnake .
So went online and at $34.95USD not bad until i went to calculate postage .
That was $79.40USD on its own . now i have gone thru the threads here and it seems to be light .
Am i getting ripped off or what ? even my sissybar didnt cost that in postage to get here .

:ummm::bang head::confused2::damn angry:

can't help ya right now as I'm in the UK until July, but I'm sure some1 in the US could buy it for you and ship on to NZ for way less than that. Unless they really are that heavy..

can't help ya right now as I'm in the UK until July, but I'm sure some1 in the US could buy it for you and ship on to NZ for way less than that. Unless they really are that heavy..

Thort i would do a bit of surfing the net to see what www.barsnake.com s competition comes up with .
Went on to California Sport touring site and its only $38.00USD . Alot different . The weight is 2 pounds only .
Will have a look via UKVmax site as they do real good prices .

US post office quoted me about $30 to ship 4 stock directionals to australia. so yea, i think postage is going up!

Back