Prewithdrawls<<<spelled wrong

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VikingD

Reaction score
Anyway thought I would let ya'll know my frustration.:bang head: I bought my bike last week, and have yet to see it in person (let alone ride it). My brother in law is out "testriding" it and doing some "other stuff" to make sure its ready for me to ride back out here later this month. While I do appreciate his willingness to help (he changed the oil, got it inspected and licensed for me etc.) He just sounds way too happy :nyah nyah: riding my new max. Is it possible to have withdrawls from a bike you havn't even laid your hands on yet?
Actually had to laugh, he's never been on a VMax before and was unaware of the VBoost. He said he almost let go of the handlebars:biglaugh: ....

Anyway thought I would let ya'll know my frustration.:bang head: I bought my bike last week, and have yet to see it in person (let alone ride it). My brother in law is out "testriding" it and doing some "other stuff" to make sure its ready for me to ride back out here later this month. While I do appreciate his willingness to help (he changed the oil, got it inspected and licensed for me etc.) He just sounds way too happy :nyah nyah: riding my new max. Is it possible to have withdrawls from a bike you havn't even laid your hands on yet?
Actually had to laugh, he's never been on a VMax before and was unaware of the VBoost. He said he almost let go of the handlebars:biglaugh: ....

Well, yes... I have had to wait for a bike to come in and they aren't withdrawls as much as a yearning to ride something that you have paid for...

This is why I pay cash for my toys... I HATE having a payment for something that is just sitting in the garage over the winter...:bang head:

As for the Vboost... It does kick in pretty good but you don't notice it to much if you just roll into it slow... I'm guessing he twisted on it pretty good...:thumbs up:

Back