Proud Papa!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88vmx12

Reaction score
My wife called me today to inform me ( my daughter has no idea until Thursday) about my daughter's poster entry for "don't smoke theme" for the state of Idaho. She has been chosen to have the best poster entered for the 4th grade level for the entire state. She then gets to go to DC in July to represent all 4th graders in the state of Idaho How FREAKIN COOL IS THAT!:punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::clapping::clapping::clapping: I have to admit I shed a tear on the phone when she told me that!

For some reason, I could not figure out, " Proud Paypal"?
But I get it now. Optometrist next visit.
Does artistic talent come from you?

Last edited:
Grats that is something to be very proud of. My daughter was choice in a art show for her art work and won an award for her work and it was a state wide thing also. Her art work was shown off with other artist that got paid big bucks for their art work. Her art was not the center of the art shown but she got lots of good comments on her piece.

Congrats to the proud Papa, and your talented daughter!
Wish her good luck in Washington, maybe she can straighten out some of those idiots in our nations capitol!

Dave ,Most of us smoke a fat one now and again:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:,some at every light!

Congrats , Nothing like the pride your kids can give you!

Yee Haw!! That's great, glad you shared. It is just the beginning, if they succeed in grade school, the sky is the limit!!!:eusa_dance:

What would we do if we didn't have kids!It gets better they have grandkids!BIG CONGRATS!!!

That my friend is VERY cool!!!! Now in July you can take her on a full tour of our Nations Capital something that I recommend for all kids.

Back