"Real" bikers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got some old pics of my dad and his ridding buddy's from the late 50's. Not quite like those. We were from a small town in NY. To my knowledge the most dangerous thing we did was ride 4 up. I was on the gas tank, then my dad, My older brother, then my mom.
When I got my max this fall I was thinking about asking him to go pick it up for me. Thats when he told me he didn't have a cycle license." We didn't need one back then". Ahh, the good old days.:punk:

That was great. Any of you guys who are young enough to have never seen the movie "On Any Sunday" need to rent it. Every motorcyclist needs to see it at least once. My heroes (and age-wise, my peers). Yeah, I know, that makes me ancient. I started riding in the early '60's, and am still going strong. But remember, you don't stop riding because you get old, you get old because you stop riding. I currently ride a 1994 Magna and 1985 VMax, and they are both also still going strong.

"On Any Sunday" is available through Netflix, both disc and instant watch, I saw it not too long ago. Great movie, definitely one every rider should see.

That is some GREAT STUFF brought a tear to my eyes,talk about our "forefathers" thats them!

Latest posts

Back