Rear sets,any input???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:gun shoot:Being fair, I don't like much Przemek's rear set.
Just not my style even if the price isn't bad at all ;)

Please guys, don't shoot !!!:th_biggun: hahahaha :rofl_200:

:BoomSmilie_anim::th_biggun::assimilation::knife: :th_skullsmilie: :character36::flamethrower::gun shoot::hammer bash:

haha :rofl_200:

They're not for anyone for sure but I found them very comfy and well made.
I'd keep them but I want to drop some more weight!

The main goal was position in my endeavor to make the ride feel better with my clip-ons.The look I admit is arguable in comparison to retailed sets but the goal was acheived.I dont have to worry about touching down my pegs now either so I can really cook into turns!

I suppose this is the utilitarian way of getting the desired effect but admittedly not the prettiest.

The pictures were from the mock up. Since I took them I ditched the big sloppy pegs and swapped them for Cbr pegs, cleaned the welds,painted the brackets, took the chunk of rubber off the shifter and replaced it with a billet knob. Agreed, there was some cosmetic inconsistancy there in the pictures that have been rectified since but I didnt want to bother making them pretty until I knew they would work. Ill have to see about gettin some pictures now that they are done and not in the development stages.

Funny, 3 guys are talikng :biglaugh:

CA: 1.30
Manila: 17.30
PL: 10.30

Anwyay Im not the perfecionist at all or anal with anything.
My bike is full of scratches and imperfections.
I dont care. Im not Hardley rider...

Like I;ve said I dont like them and thats all.
I didnt said any bad word...

I always liked the custom work.

Not the CHOSEN ONE's who can afford anything with thier fat wallets - THEY even dont know what THEY have, as long as Its expensive then must be cool!

The main goal was position in my endeavor to make the ride feel better with my clip-ons.The look I admit is arguable in comparison to retailed sets but the goal was acheived.I dont have to worry about touching down my pegs now either so I can really cook into turns!

I suppose this is the utilitarian way of getting the desired effect but admittedly not the prettiest.
First ride was a bit strange, huh?

True to that my friend...Its FAR beyond my bed time and I think Im just being moody again. Have a good night...morning? Im sure in the morning Ill feel as if Ive overeacted so I apologise in advance.Good night.

True to that my friend...Its FAR beyond my bed time and I think Im just being moody again. Have a good night...morning? Im sure in the morning Ill feel as if Ive overeacted so I apologise in advance.Good night.

Im at work and the boss is out hahaha so FREE TIME, so far :rofl_200:

Its all good and It always was.

I didt chosen the right words either.

Good night!

Its also a good time for me to say something.

As far as Im trying to improve my language I can still dont understand some
phrases or speculations or typical american behaviors.
For more then 2 years Im here I should thank evrybody who talk with me
couse Its a good chance for me to improve my english.

Please do understand that even somethimes when Im trying hard to understand something I may think I just did it but, somethimes I find that I just did not.

So Im asking evryone please be mind that:
- somethimes I may dont get the tru meaning of what You said so
dont start a war with me, first enlight me please.

-when You will ever see thatm Im murdering english gramma please let me notice that. Ill be appreciate.

Remember, Im did not come form english language country, never lived one tho.
Im learining english myself.

Thanks in advance

This goes to my signature.

No worry you're not left alone.
I'm French but fortunately I'm living in the Philippines so no other choice than moving my ass and learning English quickly.
But like you, sometimes it's a bit complicated :)

So no worry man, your English is far from being that bad hehe

Back