Ride photos

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KJShover

Proud Vmax lover
Reaction score
I might be missing where they are located, but incase there isn't a place for them.

I thought it would be cool so see a section that has pictures of the rides and get togethers.

I might be missing where they are located, but incase there isn't a place for them.

I thought it would be cool so see a section that has pictures of the rides and get togethers.

You could have started them off right?:ummm::confused2:

Attachments

• 100_2194p.JPG
    100_2194p.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 32
You could have started them off right?:ummm::confused2:

That looks like it was a blast, I would have started, but I don't have any bike pics. just a few from a cruise night

Attachments

• CruiseNight.jpg
    CruiseNight.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 26
Thunder and then my trip to deals gap last month...:thumbs up:

It was a ride!:whistlin:

Attachments

• 100_2206p.JPG
    100_2206p.JPG
    125.7 KB · Views: 37
  • Deals Gap 335I#5.jpg
    Deals Gap 335I#5.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 17
Thunder and then my trip to deals gap last month...:thumbs up:

It was a ride!:whistlin:

Looks like it was a great day to ride and sweet beemer BTW.

I'm going to try and get out more this year. Now that I'm no longer a cop, I actually have free time.

Pissy part is it took tearing my back apart to do it. Not so pissy part is ppl should be more relaxed not having a cop ride with them, lol

HEY KJ, THAT'S GOOD NEW'S, ONE LESS COP I HAVE TO RUN !!!! PLUS NOW YOU KNOW ME , HA ! HA ! LOL, !

Sorry for the camera pics, but this is when a few of us went on a ride through Ledges Park. The guy with the Victory Kingpin dumped his bike in a water crossing with his wife on the back. Everybody was okay though, even the bike!

LedgesRide4.jpg

LedgesRide5.jpg

LedgesRide1.jpg

LedgesRide3.jpg

Back