Rider to Passenger communicators

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 8898

Reaction score
Anyone have a recommendation for rider-to-passenger communicators?

I ride with my girl quite a bit, and we wear full-face helmets. This makes it difficult to communicate of course. So we are considering communicators.

Suggestions and comments would we nice!

I ride with my girl quite a bit, and we wear full-face helmets. This makes it difficult to communicate of course. So we are considering communicators.

My wife and I have enjoyed the Cardo Scala units. Have the base model I think, picked it up for like $150 a couple years ago and haven't looked back. Sync to phones or GPS as well with Bluetooth.

I'm cheap---- so we have and old wired chatterbox. Simple, cheap, easy, no interference. 10 years of use and not a problem. Maybe something like it is still avialable.

Lew

Noisehush N800 headset. Helmet to helmet intercom and blue tooth cell hook up. $38 ea.
http://vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?p=268548#post268548

Cardo Scala Rider G9 is what were using. Volume raises as bike speed increases. Bluetooth. They work great. But they are not even close to 150.00. I think I paid 450.00for the pair.

The best part about riding with my wife is that I can't hear her and don't get in trouble for ignoring her.

Old school here: two tin cans and a piece of string.

PLEASE NOTE: If you ride separate bikes, limit your string to 250' length, otherwise, you will have trouble when cars or other bikes get between you and the other bike.

Latest posts

Back