SASY not working!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! Or just tell them to get me a free replacement and send it my way! :p
That would be nice but I seriously doubt they would just hand out free SASY units to any guy that knock on the door. LOL

:biglaugh: Didn't hear anybody complaining !! :punk:
It's hard to complain when I couldn't even talk after doing 3 or 4 of your fireball "shots". :rofl_200:

Exactly. Haha. Perhaps the unit IS working and is just experiencing interference... but I have no way of knowing.

Say... does anyone make a vboost switch that can be set for always on or factory setting (not 3k rpm, etc.)?

Just found a snippet on their site's FAQ page. Says you cannot use non resistance plugs. How can I tell what I'm using? Are they referencing the plugs only or wires, too?

Our Stock Plug boots have resistor in them like these do:

Attachments

• 1-maximx_Spark_plug_cap_and_parts.jpg
    1-maximx_Spark_plug_cap_and_parts.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 6
Our Stock Plug boots have resistor in them like these do:

So....I have a question, since the stock boots have a resistor in them...do you have to run resistor plugs?

Do you have to run resistor plugs with COPS?

So....I have a question, since the stock boots have a resistor in them...do you have to run resistor plugs?

Do you have to run resistor plugs with COPS?

Yes, we do.
The Stock plugs are NGK DPR8EA-9 (resistor) plugs.
P is for projected electrode, R is for resistor, heat range 8, E for 19mm thread reach, A for specials and 9 for .9mm plug gap.

Hahaa finding all that info is exactly what I'm talking about !! No Shit you are a wealth now read your last pm dammit or did ya forget how I have your part I think ..
LOL
Thanks.
PM Read and replied to, your Rock !!! :punk:

Update:
A guy from the Australian Vmax group went to the address listed on their website and it is a house.
The guy that answered the door never heard of SASY or Enhancetech.
He's going to check the other address we found for Ehancetech (also a house) tomorrow.

Hey, Dennis... perhaps one of our friends down under could call the privided numbers? I don't have an international calling plan so I can't do it, unfortunately.

Back