SASY not working!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, Dennis... perhaps one of our friends down under could call the privided numbers? I don't have an international calling plan so I can't do it, unfortunately.
What phone numbers ?
I guy from the Vmax Australia group went to the 2 addresses we found for Enhancetech and nobody at either address knows anything about a SASY or Vmaxes at all.

It's looking like whoever ran that company moved and didn't leave a forwarding address.

Another member said he will check the Department of Fair Trading and see if they know anything on Monday when they are open.

Update: Barry has been extremely helpful in troubleshooting the SASY unit. In order to save time and money (although he DID offer to repair the unit), he sent me full detailed repair instructions and wiring diagrams of the item. I'm going to take it to a highly skilled circuit board repair technician I know. Will report results. Barry has been very quick to respond, helpful, and friendly!

Back