She likes bikes but who is she?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
So, who's this? She likes bikes, and has owned many! Guys of a certain age probably had crushes on her.

Attachments

• Ms. Olsson on a Triumph.doc
    136 KB · Views: 119
7736452418_36826da0ea_b.jpg

am1968.jpg

annmargaret4.jpg

Ann-Margret-Chopper-Sequins.jpeg

She likes Triumphs, it seems. Even the Ms. Captain America or Wonder Woman or whatever the costume is, pic has her on a Triumph. What a looker!

I've always had a soft spot for redheads.... Just ask Redbone... :biglaugh:

She even looked good in that 1993 movie with Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau "Grumpy Old Men"... She was 52 then. (Probably 51 when it was filmed).

Yeah she was HOT in Grumpy Old men that is for sure!
G

Couldn't see her going for Walter Matthau in any universe.. :rofl_200: He was one ugly dude!

Maybe Jack Lemmon though.. :ummm:

I read the Ann Margaret/Elvis story in Reader's Digest recently. Never knew he had a not-so-secret thing with her all those years.

I like the way someone used the red duct tape to cover up the "Honda" emblem on the front of the step-through 50!
I started riding on a Honda 65... Almost exactly the same size as the bike Elvis rode in the picture..

I like the way someone used the red duct tape to cover up the "Honda" emblem on the front of the step-through 50!
I started riding on a Honda 65... Almost exactly the same size as the bike Elvis rode in the picture..

My older brother bought a Honda C110 in '67, and I used to steal his key and ride it offroad all-over the place, as where I lived by Lake Ontario there were plenty of open spaces where no one bothered you. It took several years before I bought my own bike, a CL77 (next pic)

images

images

Ann-Margaret was young and hot then!

Latest posts

Back