SLoppy Assembly

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beerbellybill

Reaction score
I just got my 07 and I love it. What a sweet ride. The only problem is that they were sloppy with the assembly. My right mirror (Brake side) nut is all fubared not to mention that they slipped with the wrench and gauged up the hydraulic res. next to the mirror nut. What way do you loosen the mirror nuts so I can take off the mirrors and maybe replace the nut and touch up the paint on the hydraulic res., I thought I remember the threads being oppsite on one or the other. Thanks!

I just got my 07 and I love it. What a sweet ride. The only problem is that they were sloppy with the assembly. My right mirror (Brake side) nut is all fubared not to mention that they slipped with the wrench and gauged up the hydraulic res. next to the mirror nut. What way do you loosen the mirror nuts so I can take off the mirrors and maybe replace the nut and touch up the paint on the hydraulic res., I thought I remember the threads being oppsite on one or the other. Thanks!

I hear ya. Blame the guy in the back room at the dealer that put it together out of the crate. When I purchased mine last year it had several issues that some idiot screwed up:damn angry: And the first owner that I bought it from didn't even notice:confused2:

Back