Smoke Show-Max!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! I thought with all the traffic going by, that eventually someone was gonna call the cops....I bet it was the dogs in the background! Gets an A+ in my book.

hey Green light i cant begin to express how cool that was, i for sure needed to see a good burn out and well thanks for the job well done :punk::punk:

funny how vmax guys all think alike, i have been slowly putting a video together with burnouts and airplane flyover stuff to "Gasoline" great song.

And Rollie, just remember its all legal 'til you get caught so dont worry about the permit :rofl_200: lite 'em up!!!!!!!

HAHAHA it sounded somthing like this "HEY! Wich one of you was burning rubber???"(insert bike still smoking behind me on the driveway and me being the only one wearing a helmet) followed by "are you on parol? Lemme see yer license.Some one called sayin you were burning rubber and then I come and see all these cars almost crashing trying to go through the intersection because they cant see through all the smoke... You do intend to clean this up...RIGHT?"(I wave to my buddy who promptly throws a broom over the fence before the cop can finish his statement)

ME:"I didnt mean to cause any trouble,sorry.Just picked up a nail and wanted to show off because I had to replace it anyways"

(Sheriff gets in his car and runs my license and tells me NOT TO MOVE,so I stand there with a broom in one hand and my wallet in the other)I step to his window and say "sir,is it alright if I start cleaning this up before it hardens?" He replies "yeah go ahead,heres youre license, Dont let me catch you doin that again.Ride cool"

Me:"Thank you,can I shake your hand?"
COP:no,Im sick...But here (we bump knuckles and he rolls away)

It was a good day!

LUUUCKY!! If it was me, I would have gotten a ticket for reckless operation.

No doubt! Me too!

I pulled up next to one the other day and was totally cool... He pulled me over for tinted windows, and gave me three warnings... Tinted tails, tinted plate cover and no plate on the front.

I took the cover off and reinstalled the front plate.

FUCKER! :damn angry:

Up here they would have broke it down:

Unlawful display of horsepower
Careless driving
Creating a driving hazard

then add a couple other things so that when it goes to court, they would be dropped in lieu of the other charges. In short, you wouldn't have a license and would get fined through the roof. It happend to a good friend of mine in his roadrunner.

No doubt! Me too!

I pulled up next to one the other day and was totally cool... He pulled me over for tinted windows, and gave me three warnings... Tinted tails, tinted plate cover and no plate on the front.

I took the cover off and reinstalled the front plate.

FUCKER! :damn angry:

Up here it depends on who you get, the slacker, or the rookie with somthing to prove weather or not your going to get pulled. A good chunk of vehicles run around with tinted windows. 24/7 of sunlight in the summer plays hell on an interior. I understand the safety issue of the law, but not the practicallity.

The warning on the tinted windows would be in the form of a $300 fix-it ticket. Taillights are no biggie. the plate cover and no front plate are starting to get enforced more lately.

They are starting to use that as an excuse to make contact at night/early morning for DUI arrests.

Up here it depends on who you get, the slacker, or the rookie with somthing to prove weather or not your going to get pulled. A good chunk of vehicles run around with tinted windows. 24/7 of sunlight in the summer plays hell on an interior. I understand the safety issue of the law, but not the practicallity.

The warning on the tinted windows would be in the form of a $300 fix-it ticket. Taillights are no biggie. the plate cover and no front plate are starting to get enforced more lately.

They are starting to use that as an excuse to make contact at night/early morning for DUI arrests.

Yeah I went 30% so they aren't UBER dark but they are def darker than the stock 70.

My ticket was 80 bucks.

"They are starting to use that as an excuse to make contact at night/early morning for DUI arrests"
They will pull you over here after midnight if you have a license plate bulb out on your car! Or if they EVEN THINK you may have swerved a slight amount. We have 8 bars downtown, and the cops swarm after midnight.

"They are starting to use that as an excuse to make contact at night/early morning for DUI arrests"
They will pull you over here after midnight if you have a license plate bulb out on your car! Or if they EVEN THINK you may have swerved a slight amount. We have 8 bars downtown, and the cops swarm after midnight.

Non iliminated plates, any light out, Snow covering plates, are just a few of reasons they pull you over looking for a DUI. Pretty chicken shit some of the excuses.

When I was still a cop, I'd key on a car start the dash cam to prove weaving, then pull them over. I'd account for a few weaves dur to drift, but if you weaved a few too many times in a short amount of time I'll pull the car over. Not once did I use a vehicle defect to make contact. I led two departments patrol units for DUI arrests. Probably could have gotten more, but I believe in that probable cause thing. Not the "you have a 20w bulb on your plate not the 55w that it's supposed to have".

Up here they're popping ppl with .06 BrAC and taking them in for DUI, then trying to prove imparement. what people don't know is that the DMV can and has pulled licenses for a DUI arrest even though the person was aquitted. Same with insurance companies raising rates on the driver.

I've been pulled over by a cop at 2am leaving a bar. He thought he had one. I've drank about a 12 pack in the last 3 years and nothing at all that night. He gave be some BS excuse for the reason for the stop then you could tell he was fishing. I really loved the "I smell alcohol on your breath, how much were you drinking?" and other smart ass comments.

I gave him a hard time with the FST's due to my back and leg. eventually I told him to get out the PBT and lets see how she rolls. After blowing .000 he was shaken up and wanted to get a drug recognition expert called to the scene (determined lil guy, I'll give him that) after the request was denied I was let go.

I knew his super, and he got a call the next day To let him know how the smartass kid was treating the public. Sometimes you get a good cop, sometimes you get the prick or the guy who's there to collect a check. LEO roulette I guess.

A few of them are getting tricky, they're nailing kids for street racing using thier own youtube vids against them. Can't fight the camera when your being filmed from the other car and that your mug behind the wheel, LOL

Latest posts

Back