So proud of her!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kronx

Reaction score
Gentlemen,

I need to brag. Me and the better half had a fantastic night at the Budweiser Brewery tonight. If I haven't mentioned it, she's a chef, and one day she hopes to have her own place. Tonight there was an event that featured chefs and restaurants from the local area. It was a chance to see where her future was headed. And all I can say, is I'm proud as hell of her. It wasn't long ago, before we got together, she was told and convinced she wasn't capable. And I was that one person saying they were wrong. I took a lot of courage for her to put faith in some guy many miles away than the people in her every day life, but I'm glad she did. She's flying fellas -- she's like a bird whose been in a cage for so long and has been let out -- she's soaring. And I feel privileged to watch it all.

It was a great night with amazing food and wonderful energy. And to top it all off -- she got to meet baseball legend and local deity Ozzie Smith.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 97
Great for her. And you good food is always great to eat and you will have alot of it for years to come.

This is great to hear of your wife's determination, along with your support, that she's achieving some earned success! Then to have a chance to meet a all time great like Ozzie, I can only imagine how great your night must have been! Congratulations!:clapping:

Sounds like things are going good for you both congratulations . Wish my wife was a chef. :biglaugh:

Great Story !!!!
So will she be cooking for us at Thunder in the Valley this year (hint, hint) ? :D

Thanks guys. My apologies if this was a bit of an odd post. I was just buzzing last night(from the energy of the night) and I just wanted to share. I dont really have any friends here in St. Louis to share it with, so I thought I'd share it with you guys. If nothing else, she's really easy on the eyes. :) :eusa_dance:

She really has come a long way since we met. I'm just so happy she was able to pull herself out of that darkness and into the light.

Dennis -- she would LOVE to cook for you guys. She was watching the Michigan Hooligans videos with me and she exclaimed "WOW! Look at all those VMaxes! That's awesome! I want us to do that and hear all those engines!"

How does a pretzel croissant with Amber Bock cheese in the middle sound? Trust me, it tastes even better than it sounds. And goes GREAT with beer. :)

Dennis -- she would LOVE to cook for you guys. She was watching the Michigan Hooligans videos with me and she exclaimed "WOW! Look at all those VMaxes! That's awesome! I want us to do that and hear all those engines!"

Well are you gonna try and make some of the Vmax get togethers? First one I went to was last year....loved it....and going back this year. There is Eureka Springs, Thunder, Riding the Dragon. Topeka dyno day, the ones for the Texas hill country, and I know that there are several others.

Well are you gonna try and make some of the Vmax get togethers? First one I went to was last year....loved it....and going back this year. There is Eureka Springs, Thunder, Riding the Dragon. Topeka dyno day, the ones for the Texas hill country, and I know that there are several others.

I want to do Thunder and the Dragon for sure at some point. Both of those would be long treks. Dont have a trailer to pull the bike(yet) and don't know enough about fixing them(yet) to feel confident enough to try a trip like that. But once I get those logistical hurdles overcome, I'll be there. I think the Topeka Dyno day is definitely doable though.

From me Topeka was 400 miles one way.....the Dragon is right at 1000 miles. I really liked Topeka.

Yea Topeka is about 300 one way for me. I can definitely do that. :) Are there any dates yet for that?

How does a pretzel croissant with Amber Bock cheese in the middle sound? Trust me, it tastes even better than it sounds. And goes GREAT with beer. :)
Those videos are sweet and it's even better in person.
Hopefully one day you'll be able to make it to Thunder and we'll get to try that Pretzel Croissant out.
Anything that tastes good with Beer will be well received by me (and I'm sure by a lot of the other guys and gals) !!!!!

Those videos are sweet and it's even better in person.
Hopefully one day you'll be able to make it to Thunder and we'll get to try that Pretzel Croissant out.
Anything that tastes good with Beer will be well received by me (and I'm sure by a lot of the other guys and gals) !!!!!

I'm trailering down to the Tail of the Dragon this year and it's almost 1000 miles one way. We'll ride there for 3 days then head over to Somerset, PA. (Vmax Thunder event) (another 500 miles) and ride there for 3+ days then drive back home 800+ miles. That's a lot to do over 9 days but barring any issues it should be an epic 9 days, well at least the days we are riding our Vmax's will be anyways. We should be riding a total of 2000+ miles as well. Last year at Thunder I put on close to 1800 miles, if I remember correctly.
I've ridden to the 2011 Thunder event and that was epic. I hope you can make it to a Thunder event one day, it is a lot of fun and nice to see all the Vmax's and talk to their owners. Bringing along a great cook would be a big hit for sure as Dennis suggested!

Back