So proud of her!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm trailering down to the Tail of the Dragon this year and it's almost 1000 miles one way. We'll ride there for 3 days then head over to Somerset, PA. (Vmax Thunder event) (another 500 miles) and ride there for 3+ days then drive back home 800+ miles. That's a lot to do over 9 days but barring any issues it should be an epic 9 days, well at least the days we are riding our Vmax's will be anyways. We should be riding a total of 2000+ miles as well. Last year at Thunder I put on close to 1800 miles, if I remember correctly.
I've ridden to the 2011 Thunder event and that was epic. I hope you can make it to a Thunder event one day, it is a lot of fun and nice to see all the Vmax's and talk to their owners. Bringing along a great cook would be a big hit for sure as Dennis suggested!

That sounds like a helluva a fun 9 days to me! Hope you all have a great time and make even greater memories!

How does a pretzel croissant with Amber Bock cheese in the middle sound? Trust me, it tastes even better than it sounds. And goes GREAT with beer. :)

Sounds amazing!! This is gonna be my first trip to Thunder and any kind of food made by a pretty lady has my vote. Come on over, its only a hop skip and a jump over a few states. Im sure i could talk some of the guys into tipping the chef well to help with fuel costs. Lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back