Speedo

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Instaled? Hmm i hope week or two.

Will get it at the end of this week or early next i hope so i can give you some details.

Im still rebulding my bike. Today i've spend 5h on mill machine fabricating tripple trees.

you're making your own tripple trees? lol Polski! haha

When you're installing them do a write up, in Polish or English, either way would be good for me

Speaking of Speedos...... I need a replacement bucket for mine. Anyone have a spare?

Owen
Houston

you're making your own tripple trees? lol Polski! haha

When you're installing them do a write up, in Polish or English, either way would be good for me
Yeah, whats so strange about this? :) Polski? Nie rozumiem.
I used to work as an CNC operator/programer/designer for couple of years on many system like HASS, SIEMENS and even old style german NUMERIK :)

Tripple trees are not a big deal for me. Just need a bunch of time.

And somewhow my camera fiexd itself, do ask me how :ummm:

So here yo have picture of my bar:
dsc02899d.jpg

And here you have look at the raw tripple trees material:
dsc02895u.jpg

And here is less raw, still lot to do:
dsc02896g.jpg

Polski sie mowi jak polus cos samemu robi zeby oszczedzidz $$ :)

Wow, nice organized mess, the bars look good, are those the superbike?

Polski sie mowi jak polus cos samemu robi zeby oszczedzidz $$ :)

Wow, nice organized mess, the bars look good, are those the superbike?
Nie znam tego stwierdzenia :)

I never have a time to clear that mess LOL Its an very old house, build around 1890 and what you can see on the pic is very old smithy. My grandpa was a blacksmith.

Dunno, bought that bar last year and cant remember.

Done some testing with fuel bulit in gauge. Koso may work with 100 Ohm and 510 Ohm fuel level sensors. Stimulating with potentiometer and as can be see it works very well, little slowy but fine to me.

It will work with CBR600rr bulit in tank fuel pump, bought it for my future efi project...now need to get spare tank and make some welding :)

There're many fuel lever sensors ot the makret and most of them with work with this speedo, for example most chinesse scooters use 100Ohm sesnors and they run very cheapo, for about 10$.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lVpOJPkdlM

Done some testing with fuel bulit in gauge. Koso may work with 100 Ohm and 510 Ohm fuel level sensors. Stimulating with potentiometer and as can be see it works very well, little slowy but fine to me.

It will work with CBR600rr bulit in tank fuel pump, bought it for my future efi project...now need to get spare tank and make some welding :)

There're many fuel lever sensors ot the makret and most of them with work with this speedo, for example most chinesse scooters use 100Ohm sesnors and they run very cheapo, for about 10$.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lVpOJPkdlM

Yeah I saw that one, they even do the tachometer too.
Any tip for the wiring ?
How much and where did you get it ?

i've had this exact speedo installed on my bike for about 1500 miles. ran the sensor to the rear wheel and used only 3 of the magnets. speed is dead nuts with all gps setups i have ran it with. bought mine from vmaxbitz in the uk. jons a great guy to deal with and the price and shipping were reasonable. www.vmaxbitz.com he's got other options available but this was an excellant choice for the money. i had the yamaha dealership do the install-i dont have the usual dealer problem as these guys are the ones i bought the bike off almost 10 years ago and they have done all the mods on the bike over the past 3. everything from the front end swaps to installing the stage 7 carbs! they even wired it for the fuel gauge. and now that we can get a sending unit, i may just do that next.

later odieoh24

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 50
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 60
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 57
i've had this exact speedo installed on my bike for about 1500 miles. ran the sensor to the rear wheel and used only 3 of the magnets. speed is dead nuts with all gps setups i have ran it with. bought mine from vmaxbitz in the uk. jons a great guy to deal with and the price and shipping were reasonable. www.vmaxbitz.com he's got other options available but this was an excellant choice for the money. i had the yamaha dealership do the install-i dont have the usual dealer problem as these guys are the ones i bought the bike off almost 10 years ago and they have done all the mods on the bike over the past 3. everything from the front end swaps to installing the stage 7 carbs! they even wired it for the fuel gauge. and now that we can get a sending unit, i may just do that next.

later odieoh24

I love the tail of your bike, didn't see it before :)

Przemek, super! Teraz opisz jak jego zainstalowales i jak zmienisz na szybkosc z mechanicznego na cyfrowy!

Yeah I saw that one, they even do the tachometer too.
Any tip for the wiring ?
How much and where did you get it ?
You can get those from http://www.kosonorthamerica.com/.
I've bought ut here localy for about 120$ with shipping.

Instalation is a piece of cake and also very good insalation manual comes with the speedo.

ba552b80.jpg

Im gonna buy this tach and replace stock one :)

later odieoh24
I've instaled sensor at the rear wheel to but i use 5 magnets couse i have suzi wheel.
Like you i dont like sensor wire zip tied to the fork :)

They wied it to stock v-max reserve sensor?
How it works anyway? :ummm:

It should not or it just show ful, or empty only.

I love the tail of your bike, didn't see it before :)
Its MV look rearend. Basicly there're only two custom tails for v-max that looks good. That MV and look into my pics for anoter.

You can buy that MV via http://www.v-max-f-maerz.de/ but if will not be cheap :D

At least can sell you one.

http://www.v-max-f-maerz.de/

Przemek, super! Teraz opisz jak jego zainstalowałeś i jak zmienisz na szybkość z mechanicznego na cyfrowy!
Z tym speedo wywalasz org napęd i używasz czujnik halla i magnesy.
Zoba na instrukcje, tam widać czujnik i uchwyt do niego, wszystko w zestawie.
Instalacja prosta jak świnski ogon, dobra instrukcje dołączaja :)

Its MV look rearend. Basicly there're only two custom tails for v-max that looks good. That MV and look into my pics for anoter.

You can buy that MV via http://www.v-max-f-maerz.de/ but if will not be cheap :D

At least can sell you one.

http://www.v-max-f-maerz.de/

Z tym speedo wywalasz org napęd i używasz czujnik halla i magnesy.
Zoba na instrukcje, tam widać czujnik i uchwyt do niego, wszystko w zestawie.
Instalacja prosta jak świnski ogon, dobra instrukcje dołączaja :)

zrob zdjecie jak mozez, felgi i kable

to bedzie mial stary problem, kiepski on w elecktryce

Latest posts

Back