Sphincter moment.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noxx72

Reaction score
Lemme just say, that some people don't have no kind of common sense.

Coming home just now, I'm getting the feeling through the last few turns to my house, that the car behind me is following me. I live in a nice quiet neighborhood, but this is the same nice quiet neighborhood where we had a mass shooting a few days ago, so.... like I always say, the bogeyman don't make appointments, right?

Anyway I pull up into my driveway a little harder than usual and get off fast and kick my visor up so I can get a good look at the car as it goes by. Maybe it's somebody I know. Maybe it's somebody I know and don't want to see, right? As I'm getting off the bike, the guy is pulling up in front of my driveway, facing up the wrong side of the street, and rolling his window down.

Alright so that's enough right there, now every alarm I have is going off. I'm into my pocket for my .38. It's dark, but that's why God in his infinite wisdom created Crimson Trace. I don't recognize this guy, and I'm about a RCH from pulling if I see anything I don't like.

"Doooooood, sorry to bug you but what kind of bike is that?"

"It's a V-Max."

"That kicks ass man, thanks."

.....and off he goes.

Funny I get that "What the hell is that?" question a lot, which I consider odd since Max has been around forever, but since I bought mine I hear it all the time. I just don't usually have people tailing me home in the dark to ask it.

I need a cup of Decaf about now. Yeesh.

Maybe thats why the cops follow me and Coprunner all the time, they just want to see what kind of bike it is:confused2:

:stop: = :jerk it:

THATS HASN'T HAPPENED TO ME , BUT WHEN I'M PARKED AT A DINER OR ANYWHERE PEOPLE YOUNG & OLD , EVEN THE POOOLICE , ASK THE SAME QUESTION " WHAT IS THAT " I THINK ITS GREAT !:clapping:

maybe thats why the cops follow me and coprunner all the time, they just want to see what kind of bike it is:confused2:

:stop: = :jerk it:
one of the times i was being tailgated , the car was so f!@#%*g close that i pulled to the side of the road & it was some jerkoff cop & he just kept right on going ! He was so close i could of reached back & pulled his hood ornament off of his f!@#%*g hood !

Coming home just now, I'm getting the feeling through the last few turns to my house, that the car behind me is following me. I live in a nice quiet neighborhood, but this is the same nice quiet neighborhood where we had a mass shooting a few days ago, so.... like I always say, the bogeyman don't make appointments, right?

noxx.. shitty story, i would be a bit scared too, but what happened here?!?!?^^

one of the times i was being tailgated , the car was so f!@#%*g close that i pulled to the side of the road & it was some jerkoff cop & he just kept right on going ! He was so close i could of reached back & pulled his hood ornament off of his f!@#%*g hood !

I've had them do this to me before too. Trying to irritate you into doing something so they can light you up..the prick!! I've even had them follow me without lights before!

noxx.. shitty story, i would be a bit scared too, but what happened here?!?!?^^

It's been all over the news Gam, nutjob showed up at his ex in-laws on xmas eve in a Santa suit, shot the joint up then burned it down. (for the record, these assholes almost always kill themselves afterwards, I don't know why they can't do it first and save everyone else the trouble). This was in the tail end of Covina in the very nice part of town. If you ramble through about half a mile of Covina Hills backroad you're in the Via Verde neighborhood of San Dimas, and on my porch.

Now obviously I don't think my neighborhood is full of rampaging evil Santas, but the whole mess has everyones nerves up a notch around here.

It's been all over the news Gam, nutjob showed up at his ex in-laws on xmas eve in a Santa suit, shot the joint up then burned it down. (for the record, these assholes almost always kill themselves afterwards, I don't know why they can't do it first and save everyone else the trouble). This was in the tail end of Covina in the very nice part of town. If you ramble through about half a mile of Covina Hills backroad you're in the Via Verde neighborhood of San Dimas, and on my porch.

Now obviously I don't think my neighborhood is full of rampaging evil Santas, but the whole mess has everyones nerves up a notch around here.

NO SHIT Noxx!! Yeah, the news has been full of the "Santa murders," I've seen the headlines several times.

For sure, something like that in the neighborhood would put you on 'red alert'!!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/28418812#28418812

jeezus noxx... yea i read about it but was hoping you weren't near it...

i agree with ya... why can't they just skip right to the end first, save everyone else.....

Latest posts

Back