Sport Tail/ Rear End???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RVAVMAX

Reaction score
I have seen 1 or 2 Max's here with a "sport tail" OMG that is sexy! Wher would one goi about getting one? How much do they cost? What sort of modifications need to be made (if any) for it to work!! I love it!

there are alot of options out there now. exactrep is a good place to start. depending on what you want will dictate what you pay! the mv agusta tail i have on my 97 cost around $1000.00 without the paint! the other one on the 89 was about $500.00, and i've seen it on ebay from a seller named artfibras for like $300-$350. i'll see if i can find any of the other sites i used to use. they were saved in the favorites on the old computer. later

odieoh24

Attachments

• 817.jpg
    817.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 37
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 349.jpg
    349.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 44
You can also fit a R1 tail with a few little mods. Just need to cut the tail a little to fi it to your rear sub frame. or R6 check out www.saarloos.net

As odieoh mentioned there is exactrep and a couple other european companies.

I have seen 1 or 2 Max's here with a "sport tail" OMG that is sexy! Wher would one goi about getting one? How much do they cost? What sort of modifications need to be made (if any) for it to work!! I love it!

I have the Artfibras that was mentioned earlier. Simple to install, comes with the lights, fender support/license plate mount, rear seat, and beatch blocker.

I got a package deal when I bought all my parts from Romes at [email protected] . Got the tail section for around $280 unpainted, but, they will paint for little or no charge extra in a few basic colors.

http://www.artfibras.com.br/loja/pr...ria&codigo_categoria=2&codigo_subcategoria=11

Those prices on their website are for the "real", so don't freak out!!! 1 Brazil real = 0.633312 U.S. dollars today :)

Neil

Attachments

• BarneyMax_03.jpg
    BarneyMax_03.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 34

Latest posts

Back