Stainless steel gauge cover

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1967vmax

Reaction score
Anyone here know who the guy on ebay is making the tach/temp stainless covers?

are you talking about the one that had writing cut out over the lights? He claimed that he only did limited runs of his products? Or are you talking about just the covers that the lights are cut out , like the last posts link?
G

Jim, I just remember we made an aluminum gauge plate with different gauge pattern then stock. I'll ask if he can make a stock plate too. The stainless would be better and I'll have to get with my lazer cutter and see if they can use the program we make to save time.

Sean

Kevman thats not it,and yes 88vmax thats the guy they were like 50 bucks on ebay. Sean if i track down this guy ill let you know thanks guys!

Kevman thats not it,and yes 88vmax thats the guy they were like 50 bucks on ebay. Sean if i track down this guy ill let you know thanks guys!

I was going to look into having some of those cut. Now I will not have any time to do so.
G

are you talking about the one that had writing cut out over the lights? He claimed that he only did limited runs of his products? Or are you talking about just the covers that the lights are cut out , like the last posts link?
G

i have been looking for the one with the letters cut out over the lights, any idea when he will be making more?

Well there was another one on Ebay with the letters cut out and got outbid again, gotta wait till another one is made i guess.

Ha ha. Sorry for bringing up the price so much. I'll just have to wait for them to make another one. I sent the seller a message and they are going to email me when another one is made so I can try again.

I did talk to him he was going to sale me one with a small ding in it for alot less but i just didnt want to take a chance on it.

Back