Stock Exhaust end caps ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schambergerst

Reaction score
I have been looking for a place to buy the stock exhaust end caps, and haven't found anything, beside the really fansy/$$ ones on ebay. Can these be purchased seperately or do they come only as an assembly with the stock mufflers.

I have a feeling that I will not be able to buy these seperately. If this is the case does anyone have a set of these laying around they would be willing to get rid of? Thanks.

Check Summit...someone here posted a link a couple months back... They had some very affordable decent lookin' 4" caps in their catalog.

Welcome to the forum...you've found THE place to be for VMax owners!

Uncle Philthy

I have read that thread, it was very helpfull. I am basically in the same boat. I bought a max with the exhaust modified, however there were no end caps in place. I would like to go back to the stock configuration by riveting the end caps back on with some high temp silicone. So I am looking for some stock end caps that someone might have laying around since it looks like I can't buy them new seperately. There is always a possibility that I could modify a set of supertrapp end caps that summit racing has for sale, but I would really like to get a hold of some stock ones.

hey, i got an exhaust where the cans are a bit rusty, but the endcaps should be in decent shape.

i don't really want to part it out, but how much you looking to spend for the whole thing?

only problem would be shipping, probably $25 - $35 USPS for the exhaust...

i can get a pic of the endcaps later if ur interested.. here was the listing on ebay... guy returned the exhaust b/c he didn't want all the rust..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0390734304&sspagename=STRK:MESOX:IT&viewitem=

anyways if ur still interested PM me man!

Wow! I can sell my old exhaust that has no rust on it for around that much? sweet!! Now to signup for ebay, LOL

I didn't think stock exhaust would be in too of a high demand considering aftermarket stuff people go with.

I didn't think stock exhaust would be in too of a high demand considering aftermarket stuff people go with.

some people like stock looks of things... i dunno... i sold one of mine to 44 magnum (dev) on this forum... if he can just get it to fit now...

Latest posts

Back