Thank you

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmioton

Reaction score
To all that have taken the time to offer instructions and step by step guides, THANK YOU.

I read this board daily, and every day I learn something new about my VMAX. I feel so much more confident tackling projects myself, knowing you're all here with answers if I get stuck.

You all rock! :worthy:

Now if someone could just let me know how to fix a wife, I'll be set.

To all that have taken the time to offer instructions and step by step guides, THANK YOU.

I read this board daily, and every day I learn something new about my VMAX. I feel so much more confident tackling projects myself, knowing you're all here with answers if I get stuck.

Now if someone could just let me know how to fix a wife, I'll be set.[/QUOTE]

We're good 'd', but not THAT good!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

dmioton: I hope some part of my misadventures have helped you.
Or atleast kept you from making the same mistakes I have...:rofl_200:
Wives can't be Fixed......

i have to agree with the OP. this forum rocks, thanks to everyone who helps when im in need.

about the wife thing... good luck, its a mystery thats plagued mankind since the beginning. ill never get it. hence why my garage is my fortress. she knows better than to bother me when im in there... lol. beer fridge, check... stocked beer fridge, check... loud sterio to hammer tunes, check... hello weekend with the boys!!!!

peace,
evan...

Now if someone could just let me know how to fix a wife, I'll be set.
i. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . DONT EVEN GET ME GOING ON THAT ! .. :th_biggun:

Latest posts

Back