that was a crazy crash

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KJShover

Proud Vmax lover
Reaction score
Wow,

Site just crashed, said it was forbidden. When I logged back in everything in the last couple of hours was gone.
At least I hope it was a crash, cause if not; I either just went back in time or went off on a Timmy Leary tangent.

I didn't have access to my computer there for a bit so I did not notice it. I did notice that I was getting a "database error" yesterday morning when trying to open the site

I noticed it. It has happened to me a couple of times but I just assumed it was the Monkey restricting my access for lack of initiative....Or maybe Im just being paranoid

yea it went down. we'll have to wait on gary for a report.

The site came up with the forbidden warning, checked with my iphone - it was up, on my second computer was up, I went back to my main computer and the forbidden was still up...so I killed my network connection and enabled the wireless to our public access and I was able to connect. By the time I renabled my network connection the site was back up.

I've noticed several nights running. Always comes back the time I'm about to turn in, so ofcorse I have to stay up and check if anyone has had some wickedly witty thing to say...

I've been discussing some of the things that have been going on in this thread.

Back