That's it... rally the mob.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is BS.

In my opinion the Gen 1 does NOT belong there

but the Gen 2 does.

obviosly i dont like the gen 2.

I certainly don't share Hal's opinions on most of the bikes he has on there, especially both gens of VMax. I'm curious as to which bikes he thinks are good looking...
Oh, I see he's the one who wrote "The wrong bike at the wrong time" article on the gen 2, 'nuff said.

I certainly don't share Hal's opinions on most of the bikes he has on there, especially both gens of VMax. I'm curious as to which bikes he thinks are good looking...
Oh, I see he's the one who wrote "The wrong bike at the wrong time" article on the gen 2, 'nuff said.

There ya go Rayvin, hit it right on the head!!

He got a ton of exposure on that last peice of trash cause we all responded....screw-um this time...I couldn't care less what he thinks.

Who is that hack. I mean," Murdercycle" common really !!:tantrum:
Sounds like this squid should be writing about his newest
hybrid scooter purchase instead why anyone would want
to ride a real bike.
Chris

There ya go Rayvin, hit it right on the head!!

He got a ton of exposure on that last peice of trash cause we all responded....screw-um this time...I couldn't care less what he thinks.

In another of his articles-'Is it time to retire superbikes', he thinks that the maximum size engine for streetbikes should be 500cc...hehehe. I think I'm going to take the Max out and enjoy myself before some dirtbag like him passes a law against it...

Obviously just another idiot with max envy - but I figured what the hell and posted a reply for him.

Mike

Hey, I own two of the bikes on his list, A gen1 max and a Triumph Speed Triple. Apparently we have different tastes in motorcycles. I would love to see what he thinks look good.

DID ANYBODY NOTICE THST THERE WERE NO hARLEY DAVIDSONS IN THERE???:stickyman:at least in the front page ten ???
This guy is afraid of having his ass beat by ten 300 pound drunk bikers!!!
little does this treasonist know that if I see him on the street I will do the same!!!:th_flipthebird:
the gay asshole probably dosen`t ride and or, couldn`t handle the gen#1 or #2 bikes.
This guy needs to sought out and hung by his balls and be beaten like a pinata or give a public apology and remove those pictures.:stretche:
This guy is just miserable. Give the bastard some prozak or something.
<<Dave>>

aaAAAAAAAAAGAAHGHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:teeth angry::real mad::real mad::icon_axe: :gun shoot::gun shoot::flamethrower::2gunsfiring_v1::th_biggun::th_biggun::th_biggun::th_biggun::double angry bird::double angry bird::double angry bird::BoomSmilie_anim::th_tongue::th_biggun::gun shoot::gun shoot:

But thats just my opinion.

aaAAAAAAAAAGAAHGHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:teeth angry::real mad::real mad::icon_axe: :gun shoot::gun shoot::flamethrower::2gunsfiring_v1::th_biggun::th_biggun::th_biggun::th_biggun::double angry bird::double angry bird::double angry bird::BoomSmilie_anim::th_tongue::th_biggun::gun shoot::gun shoot:

But thats just my opinion.

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200: Don't hold back Razor...tell us how you REALLY feel!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Well fellows, I posted my thoughts on his forum, on this guys opinions of what is an ugly bike and he couldn't take it - what a jerk off.

He even went as far as deleting one of my last posts because he thought the language was inappropriate - the word was, wait for it, "bullshit"

Mike

Well fellows, I posted my thoughts on his forum, on this guys opinions of what is an ugly bike and he couldn't take it - what a jerk off.

He even went as far as deleting one of my last posts because he thought the language was inappropriate - the word was, wait for it, "bullshit"

Mike
What a tool, althogu I got kicked off of a forum for using the word "hell". Guy probably never been on a bike before, and no only would he get his ass kicked by a 300 lb harley guy, he'd probably get it kicked by a 80 lb crossing guard. Hell my 12 year old that weighs 65 lbs would kick his ass, than again, he's a black belt in Tae Kwon Do.

This guy is a hack journo who posts this stuff to draw traffic to his web site. His sole aim in posting his 'good taste' list and inflammatory opinions is to push the psychological buttons that make you RESPOND TO HIM.

If you want to get even with this guy DO NOT GENERATE TRAFFIC TO HIS WEB SITE BY DRAWING ATTENTION TO HIS ARTICLES UNLESS YOU WARN OTHERS..

1) NOT TO visit his web site. Visiting his web site generates revenue for him.
2) NOT TO Forward emails to your buddies that reference his web site or articles. This will generate more traffic to his web site and make him more money. Stop marketing his bullshit for him.
3) NOT TO post in THIS forum UNLESS you advise readers of points one and two above.

In fact, just boycott the prick by ignoring him. :punk:

That makes since gleno. On a side note :hijacked:
Did anyone see the shootout last month between
the Vmax and B-King. It was in Motorcyclist mag,
guess what they picked the Max ! You should see
the whiner's responses in this months readers
reponses. The B-king is faster, corners better and on
& on. Seriously, has anyone other than a chosen
few rode both ? For myself and not to insult any B-king
owners on here, I just can't see myself on that thing.
The bike is supposed to run great but I hate the cybertron
look. I'd have to sneek up behind it to get on.

Such a horrible and ugly bike that they only sold it for 22 years...

What the hell was Yamaha thinking coming out with it?

Hal, I am all for everyone having an opinion but you sir are nuts.

I thought it was quite funny. It's such an incredible amount of BS that it becomes hilarious! You guys just have to let it go and laugh your a$$es off, the guy is a moron, just LOL!:rofl_200:

Back