The Ride Conduct Chart

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your riding style?

• Total voters

zippo6

Reaction score
I know we all have 'our days', but answer with your average riding style.

HooliganChart.jpg

I can run anywhere on that chart LOL. Depending on who I am riding with and where I am. More than one occasion have been between Flagrant and Hooligan. Remember being on a ride with about 20 other Max's when one guy's front tire was low on air. Unfortunately the lead rider didnt notice that he had left us behind. After the guy filled his tire I asked him if he was ok with some aggressive riding to catch the group, we were going to have to head deep into Hooligan territory. He said no problem I will keep up:biglaugh: Well after breaking more laws than I dare mention on a public forum we finally caught up. After the ride the gent pulled me to the side to talk about our "ride" to catch up. His first comment was "If we had been chased and caught even his badge wouldn't have kept us out of jail!". You see he is a cop and something about exceeding the speed limit by >100km/h (60mph) got to him. All I said was "I told you we were going to have to break the law to catch them!". He just smiled and walked away:punk:

Had to vote Hooligan based on my 507 ride and trip on the Cabot Trail. Nothing like long lines of slow-moving tourists to bring out the bad intentions! On my own I reckon I'd be in the Spirited category a lot of the time but I can be provoked onwards up the chart too easily it seems! Oh well, I ride a bandit now so I won't be influenced by speed anymore.:biglaugh:

Blaine

Last edited:
Had to vote Hooligan based on my 507 ride and trip on the Cabot Trail. Nothing like long lines of slow-moving tourists to bring out the bad intentions! On my own I reckon I'd be in the Spirited category a lot of the time but I can be provoked onwards up the chart too easily it seems! Oh well, I ride a bandit now so I won't be influenced by speed anymore.:biglaugh:

Blaine

WOOOHOOO the 507 Ride, where I travel at the far reaches of Hooligan!!!!:punk::punk: Seem to remember Dave C. and I passing a bike in a corner one on each side:biglaugh: I also remember the guy being more than a wee bit peeved when he told us "I could have slapped both of you in the helmets, that was how close you were!!"

I entered the aggressive in the chart, but typically I ride on the high side of spirited into the aggressive. I have been into the hooligan territory but that is typically not the norm. It is exciting but not something I would do more than 1-2 times per summer.
I get to ride rural roads almost all of the times and typically have to worry about wildlife creatures more than I do traffic. For me to ride 40 to 80 mph over the speed limit is not unusual. My brother and I have done this route in 25-30 min many times on these 55 mph max roads. Whitefish Point to home map.

Granny style cruisin for me, boys - ususally about 10 - 15 mph under the speed limit - I like to have the time to see the bugs splatting on my windshield. No reason to ride any faster as I have all the time in the world - so just pass me if your in a rush - I'll understand.

Mike

Last edited:
Ganny style cruisin for me, boys - ususally about 10 - 15 mph under the speed limit - I like to have the time to see the bugs splatting on my windshield. No reason to ride any faster as I have all the time in the world - so just pass me if your in a rush - I'll understand.

Mike

HA!!!!!:rofl_200: You are killing me Mike:rofl_200: I have ridden with you, you Aggressive type !!!!!!!:rofl_200:

Ganny style cruisin for me, boys - ususally about 10 - 15 mph under the speed limit - I like to have the time to see the bugs splatting on my windshield. No reason to ride any faster as I have all the time in the world - so just pass me if your in a rush - I'll understand.

Mike
You're so full o' shit your eyes are turning brown! :rofl_200: Now fess up!! :clapping:

Well, I had to choose hooligan but some already know that.

Sean

gotcha thanks shane! def couldn't see it b/c of photobucket.

so i'm b/t aggresive and blatant. my vmax can't do stoppies tho and i haven't mastered more than the powershift wheely. but if I COULD do them... probably full blatant, so i'll go that.

I drift into Aggressive now and then.....

But usually just spirited......

:confused2:

Granny style cruisin for me, boys - ususally about 10 - 15 mph under the speed limit - I like to have the time to see the bugs splatting on my windshield. No reason to ride any faster as I have all the time in the world - so just pass me if your in a rush - I'll understand.

Mike
:ummm: :signlies: :moped2::moped2:my :red ass:!! :rofl_200: More like :rocket bike:!!:biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back