thumbs up to gamorg02

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MR_NST

Reaction score
i just completed a tranaction with garrett and just felt i needed to say everything was as described, packaged well and delivered in timely fasion. i felt he was very fair with the price and i highly reccomend business with garrett.

credit just needs to be given where its due

cheers,
evan...

i didnt know where to put this thread... sorry mods if its in the wrong place!!!

Garrett is a stand up dude! His pivot covers are the bomb! Had the pleasure to spend some time with him in Pittsburgh along with Devin, Bill, Mike, Alicia and Ed. All a bunch of great people from here on this bitchin vmax forum.

Garrett is a stand up dude! His pivot covers are the bomb! Had the pleasure to spend some time with him in Pittsburgh along with Devin, Bill, Mike, Alicia and Ed. All a bunch of great people from here on this bitchin vmax forum.

I am getting my rear shocks from Mike and Alicia tomorrow in Monroeville just outside of Pittsburgh

I am getting my rear shocks from Mike and Alicia tomorrow in Monroeville just outside of Pittsburgh

I'm sure Mike told you that the shocks that he's selling are the 11.5 progressives and as he said once before when he had them posted that you really shouldn't ride 2 people with them because of bottoming out issues. Not to blow the sale for Mike by any means I just wouldn't want you to get them not knowing that up front. Or I may be totally full of shit and these are a different pair. But you definitely won't be steered wrong by anyone that I've met here or in person on the Pgh ride last August. A really cool group of people that i'd be proud to call friends. Ed

Garret is definetly a stand up guy, things i got off of him were great and fast also !

haha thanks guys!

i have 11.5 progressives too. i've never bottomed out i'm 225 and the girl is 105 even 2up, if that gives you a weight idea, but i do know mike ran into the issue. could also be stock pipes vs aftermarket

thanks for the compliments bob, glad u like the covers!

The covers really set things off! Now if I could just decide on weither or not to go with that kick ass carbon red paint job from Sean. Delores says "go for it"!! Not sure if doing the tank and fenders would be "too much", though.

The covers really set things off! Now if I could just decide on weither or not to go with that kick ass carbon red paint job from Sean. Delores says "go for it"!! Not sure if doing the tank and fenders would be "too much", though.

That stuff looks pretty nice IMO. Would be cool to have the faux and fenders done with it and then chrome the scoops and side covers

Sorry for the thread highjack :) I would hate to cover the flames on the 06 paint job, perhaps a set from ebay would work and I could always go back to stock.

i bet sean would give u a price without trade in for the faux tank.

chrome scoops, and that on the bodywork would look sweet. even the side panels (gas tank covers)

Garrett's a good shit, I hope to ride out to visit some day soon.... well, once my Max is back together... which now appears will be delayed a bit since the wife and I are going our separate ways.... 16yrs, 4 kids....

Great guy to deal with for sure, he sent me 2 washers for my oil pressure gauge and he sent them for free! I also had a chance to meet him in person at the Brownie Run 2010 the reports that says he looks like he works out are true.
One of the nicest guys your going to meet, so it was natural that he ended up riding a Vmax! :punk:

Garrett's a good shit, I hope to ride out to visit some day soon.... well, once my Max is back together... which now appears will be delayed a bit since the wife and I are going our separate ways.... 16yrs, 4 kids....

shit shane sorry to hear that my friend, anything i can do for parts?

Great guy to deal with for sure, he sent me 2 washers for my oil pressure gauge and he sent them for free! I also had a chance to meet him in person at the Brownie Run 2010 the reports that says he looks like he works out are true.
One of the nicest guys your going to meet, so it was natural that he ended up riding a Vmax! :punk:

thanks brian!

Everything they said...and then some! Hard to find a nicer guy!! :punk:
now this i didn't expect. danny and i get along well but i always thought there was some unresolved animosity with danny and i, only because i simply can transport mod monkeys whenever we chat!! hahaha. what'd it take danny 3 days of nitrous talk before one was ordered?!

Back