Tires:Whats my best route?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GREEN light BLITZ

Reaction score
So Ive been on this Bridgestone 150/90-15 for about a year and its goin bald on me fast.I do rolling burnouts and ride 2 up REALLY frequently so they wear fairly fast...not bad compared to some of our other V-Max pilots who love the smell of smoke though!:biglaugh:

So my questions are:

A) I want to spend less than $100 on a tire,I like the general opinions on the "Shinko Tour Master 230" and cant beat the price.

So whos runnin one and hows it working for you in the way of traction,freeway seams,wear, and cornering?

B) What do I gain/lose by switching to a 160/80-15?
Little shorter but wider. Worth the change? Will it fit? Will it make a difference in handling at all?:ummm:

Just asking questions before the tire I have gives up and Im left shopping around.

B) What do I gain/lose by switching to a 160/80-15?
Little shorter but wider. Worth the change? Will it fit? Will it make a difference in handling at all?:ummm:

Just asking questions before the tire I have gives up and Im left shopping around.

It will be fine, you probably wont notice anything in the handling, a possible maybe in the RPM factor, but I doubt it.

Back