TJ Lane

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Seward

Reaction score
Google the video of this little prick at his sentencing for murdering 3 kids.

Now, tell me why the asshole doesn't deserve to die, slowly and painfully....

I saw the pics of him and his shirt, on the news . Hopefully they take him out in prison. :damn angry:

Why did he get life in prison? They should have blindfolded him and shot him behind the courthouse. That's whats wrong with this country. Too many bleeding heart liberals.

Child molesters and killers don't do well in prison. His life sentence will not be very long.

I find you guilty of contemt of court , baliff , remove this pos from my courtroom , and break that finger off for evidence on the way out.

He obviously dont give 1 bit of shit.. I think he wants to die & knows he may in prison . Wtf is w/ people today??

What a coward. He'll be a sweet little girl for some inmate, die a miserable death and then burn. He wrote his own ticket for that fate.

He'll never make it in g-pop....To much of a little pussy....They'll straighten him right the fuck out in prison. I think it's better that he gets but fucked daily than death penalty......P O S

Well said Doc! What I want to know is how he wrote that shit on his shirt. Who gave him a marker? They need to bitch slap that judge for allowing him to wear it....even though the judge said "he didn't see it". WTF?

Too bad the family didn't have at the little Dick head. I'll bet they felt like it. I don't think anyone would convict them. I'd let them slide if I were on a jury.
Evil at it's worst.
Steve-o

Well said Doc! What I want to know is how he wrote that shit on his shirt. Who gave him a marker? They need to bitch slap that judge for allowing him to wear it....even though the judge said "he didn't see it". WTF?
My exact thaughts I wondered the same thing. I dont give him a month once hes in gen population lmao.

Find out what prison he is in then get in touch with a prisoners family member someone who is doing life then give his family some financial compensation and have the Little prick killed slowly and just before he dies say too him what he said in court, worst part is it is not that hard too get all the info you would need to do this

Back