Totally different bike with new rims

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No shims needed it went right on no problems. It does fill the fender perfect IMO
Now I just need some dry weather to ride her now :bang head:

Ummm it's winter we are all in the same boat. Have a few months before I'll even think of riding and a few good spring showers to wash away all the salt n sand

Ummm it's winter we are all in the same boat. Have a few months before I'll even think of riding and a few good spring showers to wash away all the salt n sand

I'm rising as long as I can before they even drop any salt or sand. Then I use my judgement. Tar is cold and tires don't stick as well. But you just have to be careful. Maybe Steve and I will trailer our bikes down a few states and cruise down there and trailer it back :rofl_200::eusa_dance:

I'm rising as long as I can before they even drop any salt or sand. Then I use my judgement. Tar is cold and tires don't stick as well. But you just have to be careful. Maybe Steve and I will trailer our bikes down a few states and cruise down there and trailer it back :rofl_200::eusa_dance:
I got the time Bro. And,the Mistress is ready to ride. Switching bikes will be a blast for me...:rofl_200:We need to get you on a big bore max.

Latest posts

Back